Arsenal next!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal next!

They're on fire at the moment. Could be spring another surprise? Of course not. One of our players will get sent off

On paper, we will get absolutley spanked, 5 or 6-0 probably.

In reality, the way our seasons gone, I wouldnt be suprised if we nicked a win. I will be having a few quid on us if the price is big enough.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We can get a pt 0-0 or 1-1 most likely

Comment

i think arsenal are beatable at the moment. midweek, they seemed to be a bit lucky.

that said, if we're down to 10 men for about half the match, they won't be beatable by us.

Comment

damage limitation.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Too many people expected us to win today, i think even the team, beat Liverpool and they think it's all ok. We will be remembered for the comeback in that game, unfortunately not for the comeback we did to save our season, it's too late and we're not good enough.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              damage limitation.

The best we can hope for.

Comment

We need Chris Plummer back to lead the line properly...
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Let''s face it we do not look like keeping a clean sheet for the rest of the season, and it is difficult to see that we will outscore Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea or Man City. Null points from those matches methinks. That leaves WBA a, Stoke h, Swansea h, Spuds h. Even if we got 12 points from those matches we will still go down. Having supported the Rs since 1970 it pains me to say that we are as good as down. The onl;y shining light is that with Fernandes and Batia we have decent owners, but it will be no cake-walk to get back up as West Ham are finding out this season.

I cant believe the stupidity of Barton, Diakite, and Cisse (twice) to get sent off in crucikal games or the complete failure to turn up at Bolton or Balckburn away.

Forget all the cr*p about slow start to the season etc, the players only have themselves to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by therangersrevolution View Post
                    Let''s face it we do not look like keeping a clean sheet for the rest of the season, and it is difficult to see that we will outscore Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea or Man City. Null points from those matches methinks. That leaves WBA a, Stoke h, Swansea h, Spuds h. Even if we got 12 points from those matches we will still go down. Having supported the Rs since 1970 it pains me to say that we are as good as down. The onl;y shining light is that with Fernandes and Batia we have decent owners, but it will be no cake-walk to get back up as West Ham are finding out this season.

I cant believe the stupidity of Barton, Diakite, and Cisse (twice) to get sent off in crucikal games or the complete failure to turn up at Bolton or Balckburn away.

Forget all the cr*p about slow start to the season etc, the players only have themselves to blame.

Spot on

Comment

Think we should play rush goalie against them, we'll never keep a clean sheet so.....!!

Comment

Working...
                      X