Samba Diakite ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
    I've seen wayne Rooney, Ryan giggs, david Beckham, ashley cole. Tougay,, Scott Parker and gary Neville all taken off before being sent off...
    are we saying he's in this class?..if so then happy days ...
    Next Please...........

didnt think that one through did ya?!!! lol
    Erm, withing 4 or 5 game sbeing sent off and taken off to avoid being sent off is not quite the same category. Cannot believe you are defending him (and also having a bit of a go at me at the same time).

And it's easy to say you've seen all of the above, you might be full of it. either way, Diakite just is not good enough.

Comment

He won't be with us next season that's for sure.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        Was not the player we needed for a relegation battle.

In fairness; Like a few others.!!:pleasantsuprise:

When we lost out on Pienaar, Samba,Cranjar,Alex and in the first window Bellamy and Jonathan Walters the writing was on the wall. At least for me.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

I think the whole 'let's buy players with unpronouncable names' hasn't paid off lol ;) Seriously though, we should have been adding 4-5 very good players to the squad that walked the division below, and then next season another 3 or 4 and so on... we have completely ballsed this up with the added bad luck that Briatore didn;t f-off until late in the first window, and then we sacked a manager and had to rush-buy players in January.

Comment

His permenant signing is only reliant on us being in the prem. Same for Taye Twaio.
            He is not good enough for the Premiership and a liability. We have made so many mistakes with purchasing our players and not replacing Ale Faurlin is the biggest

Comment

Working...
            X