Samba Diakite ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samba Diakite ...

Needs to be taken off before he is sent off, don't make the same mistake Hughes !!!

Agree, prob barton on

Comment

That player is awful!!

Sorry, but that´s the truth.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        That player is awful!!

Sorry, but that´s the truth.
        No its not, its your opinion. In mine, he is potentially a superb player that just needs a bit of training / taming.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          No its not, its your opinion. In mine, he is potentially a superb player that just needs a bit of training / taming.

Ok, I see what you mean. But indeed he need more than a bit of taming.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Ok, I see what you mean. But indeed he need more than a bit of taming .
            He is a wild 1 i'll give you that.

Comment

He is a wild 1 i'll give you that.
              Yepp, you couldnt believe it!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Strongly agree!!! He is powerful, strong, skilled - quality player!!! sign him for next season in... Championship! With Ali and Buzz in partnership we can have some chance for quick return!

Comment

I think he is a great athlete, but not even close to being a Premier League footballer. The thing that sets most premiership players apart is consistency of performance at a 7/10 level. You get your stars, but this is the difference between a Premier player and a League 1 or 2.

Diakite has very little footballing intelligence. Don't be fooled by a few mazy runs. some of those will end in conceding goals. His passing is inconsistent, and his tackling is woeful. Mostly though his decision making is pathetic, and that I'm afraid is something that is more inherent than taught. Like emotional intelligence. You can improve but in the heat of the game... nowhere near good enough. ALL our other central midfielders are comfortably better unfortunately, as with every new signing I was hoping for a gem.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                    I think he is a great athlete, but not even close to being a Premier League footballer. The thing that sets most premiership players apart is consistency of performance at a 7/10 level. You get your stars, but this is the difference between a Premier player and a League 1 or 2.

Diakite has very little footballing intelligence. Don't be fooled by a few mazy runs. some of those will end in conceding goals. His passing is inconsistent, and his tackling is woeful. Mostly though his decision making is pathetic, and that I'm afraid is something that is more inherent than taught. Like emotional intelligence. You can improve but in the heat of the game... nowhere near good enough. ALL our other central midfielders are comfortably better unfortunately, as with every new signing I was hoping for a gem.
                    1 hell of an analysis on a lad thats only played a handful of games

He has all the natural attributes to be a very good player, he will go on to be a great player IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post

Fair enough, thats your opinion and i respect and disagree with it....
                      In my opinion; this guy will run absolute riot in the Championship, partnered with Faurs and A.N.other.....
                      there is no one in the Champ that will cope with this guy and he aint going to bottle out of a challenge either....
                      i think we will be lucky if we manage to keep hold of him, closed season..And as per last season, i'll make a prediction now....
                      last season i said Faurs would come good...and he was our star, alloing derry and (mainly) Tarbs to play thier game....
                      Diakate will be our enforcer and do what JB should have been doing this season !!
                      IMHO.....lets tee eh:yush:

Comment

Was not the player we needed for a relegation battle.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

In 4 games or whatever, he has been sent off once after twice being warned and had to be taken off yesterday because he has no footballing brain. I'm sorry, how many other players do you EVER see get taken off to avoid being sent off, let alone in their first 5 games having already been sent off! He is athletic but makes so so many mistakes. Not good enough. Next please...

Comment

I've seen wayne Rooney, Ryan giggs, david Beckham, ashley cole. Tougay,, Scott Parker and gary Neville all taken off before being sent off...
                            are we saying he's in this class?..if so then happy days ...
                            Next Please...........

didnt think that one through did ya?!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              Was not the player we needed for a relegation battle.
                              Agreed!!

Comment

Working...
                              X