view from neutral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• view from neutral

My mate from cov came to LR for the first time last night, this is his facebook status today. Sums it up.

"Throughly enjoyed going back in time watching qpr Liverpool at an old school football stadium. Barnstorming match one of the best comebacks ive ever seen and probably the best atmosphere I have ever experienced at a football match."

Must be bad in Coventry, i thought the atmosphere was terrible right up till we scored last night.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

was he trying to sing the bomber song
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
        Must be bad in Coventry, i thought the atmosphere was terrible right up till we scored last night.
        O yes mate its bad in Coventry

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
          My mate from cov came to LR for the first time last night, this is his facebook status today. Sums it up.

"Throughly enjoyed going back in time watching qpr Liverpool at an old school football stadium. Barnstorming match one of the best comebacks ive ever seen and probably the best atmosphere I have ever experienced at a football match."
          By the way make sure he comes back against Arsenal...

Comment

2 teams make an atmosphere and the ground was rocking virtually all game

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              O yes mate its bad in Coventry
              Agree, the saying 'Send him to Coventry' didn't just appear from thin air.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

My missus's brother is a Hammer and he said exactly the same, best game he's ever been to and best atmosphere he ever witnessed. That said I weren't there myself, but I can tell you I screamed my front room down when we got the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  2 teams make an atmosphere and the ground was rocking virtually all game
                  You sure you was there ?

Comment

You sure you was there ?
                    no i imagined the whole thing

Comment

I thought atoms was class, all game. But ****in great last 20 mins. Also, it is really bad in cov. Went with him to villa vs are and atmos there was disgrace,

Comment

The most depressing day ever at the relegation game in Cov.

Seeing the young lad run on and hug all the players and then run back to the stand with tears streaming down his face set me off.....

And the walk out of the ground past the mindless Rangers 'fans' rucking with Cov fans, like it couldn't get any more depressing....

I hate Coventry with a passion.

Comment

You sure you was there ?

Duno where you sit Vespa but from N/u u/loft around to elersley it was rocking, after Mackie came and to set the ball rolling it upped and went mental :yush:
                          Last edited by loftlag; 23-03-2012, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                            My missus's brother is a Hammer and he said exactly the same, best game he's ever been to and best atmosphere he ever witnessed. That said I weren't there myself, but I can tell you I screamed my front room down when we got the winner.
                            Same as D, mental
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
                              Duno where you sit Vespa but from N/u u/loft around to elersley it was rocking, after Mackie came and to set the ball rolling it upped and went mental :yush:
                              I was in x block , right by the scousers.
                              Right up till we scored the atmosphere was muted there ( dont get me wrong i wasnt expecting much else , considering we had 3000 celebrating scousers next to us, and were getting dicked on ), it certainly wasnt rocking there for the first 75 minutes or so .
                              Agree the last 15 minutes it all went mental and eveyone was up going mad.

Comment

Working...
                              X