watch this for a laugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watch this for a laugh

love the bit about how rough must the birds be in west london after hearing the qpr fans sing andy carrol he looks like a girl !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RI_CVv1DS7U
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

muppets. and almost as funny. tee hee hee! *gloat*
    come on you r's!

Comment

like it when they say when you secure survival come up to liverpool to celebrate with them
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Quality.
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Bit too arrogant for my liking with htf do we lose a 2 goal lead at QPR comments
          ******s!

Comment

There was some good as well dave plus i have heard us been arrogant about other teams we have lost to in the past ;)

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
              There was some good as well dave plus i have heard us been arrogant about other teams we have lost to in the past ;)
              Yeah ok mate,.... i get a bit touchy when we beat a "big" team and they go on how bad they were, i think i've got like small dog syndrome, just wanna take on the big boys

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X