Sorry....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry....

Sorry for starting a self-indulgent thread but thought I should say how pissed off I am!!! the one home game I miss this season turns out to be the best!! my old man is rubbing it in on the phone while im stuck in bloody Guernsey and my ******* boss has got my season ticket for the night!!!

If I was the jinx then I promise never to return to the hallowed place again!

URRRRRRRRRRRRS
    QPR's philosophy; perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

(Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you)

Well you should stay on bloody Guernsey then until we win enough games for safety!
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Bushboy92 View Post
      Sorry for starting a self-indulgent thread but thought I should say how pissed off I am!!! the one home game I miss this season turns out to be the best!! my old man is rubbing it in on the phone while im stuck in bloody Guernsey and my ******* boss has got my season ticket for the night!!!

If I was the jinx then I promise never to return to the hallowed place again!

URRRRRRRRRRRRS
      Me too .............. was coming down but had a viewing on a property and didn't really have time bloody gutted
      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Well you should stay on bloody Guernsey then until we win enough games for safety!
        I'm all right with that mate, I'll watch it on a shittyy stream in my hotel room if that's what it takes... I gave the room service lady a fright when we scored the winner, I screamed no Faaking wayyy!! and asked her to bring the champerss up

Comment

Stay away from now on

Comment

Bush Mate,where are you staying? Originally from Guernsey myself....What a result eh??

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsMark1960 View Post
              Bush Mate,where are you staying? Originally from Guernsey myself....What a result eh??
              Can't believe it!! La Piette right on the sea front. In ST Peter Port. What about yourself?

Comment

Working...
              X