So is Zamora the latest whipping Boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Zamora the latest whipping Boy?

He scores 2 in four games and has in general found his feet very quickly at QPR and yet many are now slating him and wanted him kicked out of the club because of an unsubstantiated piece of crap journalism in a Sunday tabloid

Hope not mate been playing well, and seems to be developing an understanding with Cisse last time out

Comment

Too many of our "supporters" have become seriously spoilt brats since we hit the premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Hope not mate been playing well, and seems to be developing an understanding with Cisse last time out
        He's been OK so far, our recent problems haven't been for a lack of a goal scoring threat, but a lack of a cohesive midfield.

He may not be happy, but if he keeps scoring at that rate, that's OK with me.

Comment

A typical 'page filler' in the paper. I hope people don't believe it. Zamora has played very well in 3 games of the 4 and his link up play with Cisse in the half hour against Wolves and 90 mins at Bolton was very good.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            He's been OK so far, our recent problems haven't been for a lack of a goal scoring threat, but a lack of a cohesive midfield.

He may not be happy, but if he keeps scoring at that rate, that's OK with me.
            What would you rather?........Bothroyd?

Comment

A fruitful Zamora-Cisse partnership is probably our one hope of Premier survival. Anyone attacking him needs to take a deep breath and think of the bigger picture.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                What would you rather?........Bothroyd?
                I'm happy with Zamora. I don't understand why you've asked that?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  He scores 2 in four games and has in general found his feet very quickly at QPR and yet many are now slating him and wanted him kicked out of the club because of an unsubstantiated piece of crap journalism in a Sunday tabloid
                  So it seems
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                  X