Terry wants expert witness banned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry wants expert witness banned!

John Terry tried to get the evidence from a lip reading expert banned from his trial.That has got to be the best defence ever,bit like sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "I'm not listening la la la"
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...d-my-lips.html

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    John Terry tried to get the evidence from a lip reading expert banned from his trial.That has got to be the best defence ever,bit like sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "I'm not listening la la la"
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...d-my-lips.html
    I have no idea what you are trying to say, You think its dumb to try and get prosecution witness banned?

Comment

christ is this boring or what?

We don't like JT because he is the Chelsea captain. He said something that was out of order, but he didn't kill anyone or even assualt anyone.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
        I have no idea what you are trying to say, You think its dumb to try and get prosecution witness banned?
        I think it's amazing that he lives in a world where he thinks he can get an expert that will have a major input in how his future will pan out banned, because he knows it's gonna show him to be guilty.
        What i'm laughing about is would we be able to even think we could do this?
        NO! NO! your honour i don't care what the copper says i don't agree or want him here, f-ing laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          christ is this boring or what?

We don't like JT because he is the Chelsea captain. He said something that was out of order, but he didn't kill anyone or even assualt anyone.
          Oh sorry darling just thought it was QPR related?....It was our defender that was involved.
          I'll wait for your next dazzling piece, so sorry for coming up short om your interest radar

Comment

Working...
          X