Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another 3 Goals Scored..Where Does A striker Fit IN Exactly??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    AS my wife says 8 inches between success and failure.

Helgusson doesn't hit the bar and scores, you would be saying what a good striker he was. Plus, if he scores we win comfortably
    One thing you will never hear me say is that plank is a good striker even if he had of scored which he should of easy how many times has he done it now and who will ever forget the corner flag from 8 yards a woeful excuse for striker, as stated any half decent forward blackpool would have been dead and buried
    Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

To defend Helguson for once, he got his foot in front of a challenging defender, he should have scored but it was a harder chance than the one Vine skewed wide of the post.

Vine had time to take a touch and drill it home.
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        AS my wife says 8 inches between success and failure.

Helgusson doesn't hit the bar and scores, you would be saying what a good striker he was. Plus, if he scores we win comfortably

Thats's the point exactly.......he didn't score, he did hit the bar with a gaping open goal....again. He then compounds the misery by doing sod all until he gets taken off. He's slow, overweight and looks disinterested.

We can't afford to miss the chances we create, and he is by far the biggest culprit.
        Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

we all can see that obviously our manager can not
          Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

of course pete is correct as usual,where would a striker fit in!

Comment

Usually up top
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
              X