Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another 3 Goals Scored..Where Does A striker Fit IN Exactly??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 3 Goals Scored..Where Does A striker Fit IN Exactly??

Think we have more than enough scoring possibilties through the squad.

All this big name rubbish, how many know what team Drogba came from before he joined Chelsea you can add so many to the that equation. Birmingham City got promoted, how many did their top scorer get? and how many people bank on the media and sky to convince themselves that a striker will score 25 goals. How do you really know he will?

By the way, Lita's agent is trying to get the best possible deal and playing with 4-5 clubs and wants at a few grand more than any other player at the club. If you want a disruptive player like this whose only thought is his pockets and being billy big balls, then you need shooting. I rate Lita, based on his goals but if a highly respected manager Coppell did not play him, you have to ask questions why?

After today looks like Tarrabt will score 15 this season.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Could not agree more pete, nice to meet you face to face today aswell keep up the good work.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Drogba came from marseille

We do have goals in our many midfield options but we still need a striker who could guarantee us bout 15 goals. Helguson n agyemang won't do it, Vine is more of a creator, not seen Pellicori so can't say. Get lita n we wud be sorted.

I reckon Balanta will get us plenty of goals n have a breakout season
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

wouldnt it be better to have 2 strikers up front who could well add to all them goals you think our midfield is gonna score Pete? rather than the 2 lumps we got up there now? surely that must be a good thing? the striker position is wasted on HH when as was the case last season, our midfield creates for him only fto see him miss the target. Get someone in who can convert them chances.Quick.

Comment

Yep Drogba Marseille. But how many knew that Adebayor played for Monaco? ;)

Think Pellicori could be good this season
          Everyday Plumbers Bristol
          63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
          0117 239 1217
          http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Pete have you had a drinkipooh?

Just because we have scored some goals from midfiled doesnt mean we couldnt do with better strikers does it? belt and braces is always safest.

Agree about Lita though, not really interested, a happy squad is more important than signing a bertie big ****** and i dont want us to spend money for the sake of it

has Jay Simpson been loaned out by arsenal yet, he is more to my taste if we could get him for a year and we cant get beckford for reasonable money.
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

yeah we got good midfielders but our strikers our pants pete. its a team game and we need everyone to be puttin in something, we cant carry 2 players but thats what were currently doin

Comment

fair point pete but to say we dont need a striker is nonsense. we might be ok without one, but with one wed be even better

Comment

HH and Agy look terrible.......think they would struggle to score in league one.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

All this big name rubbish, how many know what team Drogba came from before he joined Chelsea you can add so many to the that equation. Birmingham City got promoted, how many did their top scorer get? and how many people bank on the media and sky to convince themselves that a striker will score 25 goals. How do you really know he will?

By the way, Lita's agent is trying to get the best possible deal and playing with 4-5 clubs and wants at a few grand more than any other player at the club. If you want a disruptive player like this whose only thought is his pockets and being billy big balls, then you need shooting. I rate Lita, based on his goals but if a highly respected manager Coppell did not play him, you have to ask questions why?

ZZZZZ nearly everyone else knows we need a striker ZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Dont agree, all our strikers are tosh, even Viney looks off the pace, and all the others havent got a pace to start with.

Pellicori not included as ive never seen him play.

WE NEED A STRIKER

Comment

I agree we looked very toothless up front today - we definately need a striker - but was impressed with Balanta

Comment

yeah balanta is gonna have a great season i think. but dont know if him and the rest of our good midfield are gonna be enough

Comment

Still think we need a striker Helguson is useless, Agyemag is quick but so was Linford Christie and we didn't give him a four year contract. Balata is better suited the left wing! Taarabt will probably be good as a striker but he isn't our player at the end of the day! Vine hasn't got good reviews so far in preseason and even when he is playing well he isn't an out and out goalscorer and even you call Pepsicola a bit part player we do need a consistant striker! I'd rather we didn't buy Lita but at the moment the feeling with most fans is we need to get whoever is available!

Comment

If you thing agyemang(wheres the goal) is a forward your more deluded then your mate the Italian one.

Comment

Working...
                              X