Barton - I'm sure you were watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton - I'm sure you were watching

Steven Gerrard - now that was a captains performance - we need the same from you joey - earn your salary and prove the doubters wrong

If he's not careful, Gerrard will make him look like a right mug next Wednesday.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

flogging a dead horse mate he hasn't got it in him.

Comment

barton =chalk gerrard = cheese

Gerrard captained his side to trophies and is a club legend.

Barton is leading us to relegation

Comment

**** me bartons nearly won as much as gerrard and he's played in crap sides not a top 4 constant side
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

yeah hes won a championship medal and an early release..

Comment

Don't get your hopes up

Joey Barton is not a captain. He is an absolute liability for us and is the reason, in my opinion that we are where we are. Should never have been made captain.

Comment

There's no denying he has been poor with his distribution, but he does try, and gets himself around the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  There's no denying he has been poor with his distribution, but he does try, and gets himself around the pitch
                  ha this isn't sunday league "he tries hard" :( sorry Joey you trying hard is s***... Put Derry on

Comment

Until Hughes leaves Barton and SWP off the team sheet,we're going nowhere except DOWN. The two stand out players for me at present are Hill and Mackie.They both work their socks off and what they lack in class is more than made up by sheer hard work and a desire to succeed.They wear their hoops with pride and are keen to do well.They want to play football and not play on computers tweeting and courting with controversy.Mackie lights up the place when he comes on and very nearly single - handedly made the difference in the Bolton and Blackburn games.He's GOT to start against Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaghetti-Hoops View Post
                      ha this isn't sunday league "he tries hard" :( sorry Joey you trying hard is s***... Put Derry on
                      As i say he has been poor, but does put the tackles in, thing is we expect more quite rightly too

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                        Until Hughes leaves Barton and SWP off the team sheet,we're going nowhere except DOWN. The two stand out players for me at present are Hill and Mackie.They both work their socks off and what they lack in class is more than made up by sheer hard work and a desire to succeed.They wear their hoops with pride and are keen to do well.They want to play football and not play on computers tweeting and courting with controversy.Mackie lights up the place when he comes on and very nearly single - handedly made the difference in the Bolton and Blackburn games.He's GOT to start against Liverpool.
                        Thing is mate you'll then get people saying he (Mackie) ain't good enough cause he'll miss a chance or not get his head up.
                        We seem to have a few players that divide opinion, and it's down to expectations, we're quite happy to accept hardworking performances from Hill, Mackie, Derry, but expect more from SWP, Barton, etc, although as i say Jamie will then get stick cause in some eyes he ain't good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Thing is mate you'll then get people saying he (Mackie) ain't good enough cause he'll miss a chance or not get his head up.
                          We seem to have a few players that divide opinion, and it's down to expectations, we're quite happy to accept hardworking performances from Hill, Mackie, Derry, but expect more from SWP, Barton, etc, although as i say Jamie will then get stick cause in some eyes he ain't good enough.
                          The way I see it is Hill, Mackie and Derry would have been regarded at the start of this season as our "water carriers" with SWP, Barton and Bothroyd being our "star players", however our water carriers have become our star players and our star players haven't really starred.

Comment

Yeah agree Tblock I'm not saying they shouldn't have the expectations on their shoulders
                            they are supposedly being paid huge money.As i say JB's distribution has been poor, but i thought SWP was more involved and influential on sat

Comment

Anyway Barton has been much more value for money than Carroll. This said he of course scores against us

Comment

Working...
                              X