X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no chance of staying up will be lucky to get 30 points

Comment

I think we are doomed.

Havent been good enough all season, didnt make LR the fortress we know it can be.

Comment

Thought it really was over after the Bolton game, then hope flickered a tiny bit looking at the dodgy form some of the top 7 were in. Two impressive performances from Liverpool and Chelsea later and I'm back to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
          Left who thinks we might still turn this season around?
          Or are we all resigned to the fact that we are doomed..
          Would take a remarkable turn of fortunes,very unlikely to happen,pretty sure we are doomed

Comment

We've won 5 games all season and we've got 10 games left, 6 of which are against spurs, chelsea, man city, man utd, liverpool and arsenal. says it all! weve got to do what weve not been able to do all season

Comment

sorry, but for me, QPR are down.

Unable to keep a clean sheet in almost 5 months, barely scoring or even keeping 11 men on the pitch means winning 4 more games and a few draws as well, out of the last 10, is very, very unlikley.

There are 30 points available and I am not expecting anything from games at Man Utd, Chelsea or Man City. Getting anything from Arsenal or Tottenham also seem unlikely.

Liverpool have a great record against QPR and unless QPR get some good luck in the game, I expect a loss again. So that leaves Sunderland, WBA, Swansea and Stoke. Anything less than 12 points from these games will in all probability seal QPR's fate.

Shame really as the players are not that bad, but for some reason, have not gelled as well as expected, and really the change of manager has not made any difference whatsoever to imrove form.

Over the years a few teams have been relegated when they thought they were too good to do so, including a talented WBA side in the late 70s or early 80s, West Ham about 7seasons ago and three seasons ago, Newcastle.

Comment

Weve won once in about 17 games and people think we will now win 3/4 out of the remaining 10 which include ####,Man C,Utd,Chelsea,Spurs and Liverpool???

The time to turn our season around started weeks ago and weve fckn blown big style like only Rangers can.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                  Thought it really was over after the Bolton game
                  Which one ?

Comment

Still dont think we are down yet, We are poor yes but so are the other 3 teams fighting to stay up and they still have to get points as well.
                    They may have easier games on paper, but they still have to win them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      more chance of nick lesson getting a brokeing job again IMO
                      Actually Nick Leeson worked for Galway United as a financial director...... ok the club went broke and are no longer in existance, but still...........

Comment

Can't see it at all. Many of us posted our predicted results in another thread. I was being optimistic and still saw us going down.

The Bolton game really was the "must win" and even taking poor decision into account - too many players went missing and let us down and unfortunately MH has not had a quick enough impact.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                        X