Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine going through this every season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you imagine going through this every season?

like Wigan who've had about 6 identical seasons fighting off relegation. Wolves second year on the trot struggling like hell same goes for Bolton.

Or if your a little better then like Aston Villa you have 15 years of nothingness,your not schit enough to go down but thats it.

Funny old league, they say its the best in the world but it doesnt feel like it.

Pish poor refs week in week out,soulless grounds with no atmosphere,no saturday 3 o clock games,2 week breaks every other week it feels like your season just dont get going

If staying up meant all we had to look forward to is all this crap again next season like not winning at home,not winning at all,hardly scoring a goal,very rarely playing well then id rather go down and have an enjoyable season in mid table with a team i could be proud of.

And Wigan always have a late run of excellent results.

Its hard to say really, I always thought we would struggle but with the amount of money spend on star players and a £3m per year manager I would had thought we would be about mid table. Fernandes must be gutted big time.

I guess I would rather be in the Premiership as 16 years in division 1 was a lonnnggg time.

Comment

if we stay up and BZ and Djibril Cisse still here for next season, we will do a lot better if we sort out the back four and get a few midfielders in

Comment

this has been one SHITE SEASON!!!!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
          this has been one SHITE SEASON!!!!
          Just about sums it up...
          Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            like Wigan who've had about 6 identical seasons fighting off relegation. Wolves second year on the trot struggling like hell same goes for Bolton.

Or if your a little better then like Aston Villa you have 15 years of nothingness,your not schit enough to go down but thats it.

Funny old league, they say its the best in the world but it doesnt feel like it.

Pish poor refs week in week out,soulless grounds with no atmosphere,no saturday 3 o clock games,2 week breaks every other week it feels like your season just dont get going

If staying up meant all we had to look forward to is all this crap again next season like not winning at home,not winning at all,hardly scoring a goal,very rarely playing well then id rather go down and have an enjoyable season in mid table with a team i could be proud of.

I'd sooner stick pins in my eyes.

Comment

First Post

I didn't really read the post in detail but I would also be in the championship winning half the games than in the premier league but fighting to stay up every year. However i think with Tony's backing if we stay up it'll be a completely different story next season.
              Anyway this is my first post and i intend to be posting on here quite a lot so hello:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Spaghetti-Hoops View Post
                I didn't really read the post in detail but I would also be in the championship winning half the games than in the premier league but fighting to stay up every year. However i think with Tony's backing if we stay up it'll be a completely different story next season.
                Anyway this is my first post and i intend to be posting on here quite a lot so hello:drunk:
                Welcome Spag Bol.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                  Welcome Spag Bol.
                  Oh no, it's Flavio using a cryptic name
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Welcome mate.

You're quite lucky really. One of our posters used to have that name but changed it a few months back.

Comment

Working...
                    X