Have To Admire Swansea - Well Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have To Admire Swansea - Well Done

You have to admire them though, beating Man City.

A low key manager that no one had heard of, a squad that I couldn't even name a player yet they get fanstic results and have premiership football next season. Well Done to the Swans you fully deserve it.

Could you even imagin QPR doing that? we couldn't even beat ourselves if we tried. It just shows you how low we have become.

I do like them and their style of play, just hate the fact they've done SO much better than us this season.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Wayf**kinhay well done,brill,happy as f**k for em

No offence mate

Comment

fock em! THE BUNCH OF SHEEP SHAGGERS!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Wayf**kinhay well done,brill,happy as f**k for em

No offence mate
          No offence taken, I understand your frustration like everyone else, but bottom line they have done really well and credit where its due.

Maybe Mark Hughes should play them some of their match day videos to show them how its done.

Comment

I'm not going to patronise farking Swansea.
            For one thing, they shouldn't be playing in the ENGLISH premier league, or any other ENGLISH league for that matter.
            And it pisssesss me off no farking end that the two karnts who trailed in our wake last season, are doing so much better than us.

Quick, bring an end to this farking nightmare someone.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
              No offence taken, I understand your frustration like everyone else, but bottom line they have done really well and credit where its due.

Maybe Mark Hughes should play them some of their match day videos to show them how its done.

They'd never understand them Olly...........i assume the SS pass to each other?

Comment

Done really really well this season,anyone who says differ is only bitter,they have put us to shame

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Done really really well this season,anyone who says differ is only bitter,they have put us to shame
                  play good football and get results....not many of our lot would get in their team

Comment

And "loftusroadlad" they are NOT just lucky!

Comment

my prognosis of the season that swansea and norwich city have had thus far is based on the fact they had little expectations or the media coverage surrounding us...they structured their squads confidently and quietly while we played out our usual soap opera style summer for all to see and laugh at......fundemental mistakes were made from the moment we lifted the championship trophy that humid may day.........certain'championship' standard players were not put out to graze when most of us knew the premiership was a level too far for them....the change of ownership came at compleatly the wrong time prompting imho the panic buys of barton/swp and the baffling 'loan' of jason puncheon of which all three have/did contributed nothing of note thus far....the 'lucky' win over a nine man chelsea who still compleatly outplayed us papered over some king size cracks and gave us a false sense of our true standing.....the rout at fulham widened those cracks and i saw the first signs of certain players 'not trying their hearts out' which is plainly evident now....yes we have had luck only accustomed to mirror brakers and under ladder walkers in many games which could of seen us in a much loftier position than we are in today.......other clubs will this as'devine intervention' after the fraulin saga of last season....warnocks sacking for me may have been slightly kneejerk and his replacement hardly inspired many and at present must be seen as terrible business from the board.....as if i expect we do get relegated the harsh lessons we have swiftly been dealt must be heeded if we are to return ala west brom /sunderland who have regularly yo yo'd between the divisions....its aint over til the fat lady sings as they say but she is currently residing in west12 and learning her song come may!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Alright where's Factamondo?.............What have you done with him?

Comment

dave reguardless of what the brian harvey clone leighsie says about me im rather well educated and have read some top literature works over the years ranging from 'peter and jane' to 'emile and the detectives' there just occasisonly i can produce written text of interesting and thought provoking brilliance!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

never

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                              dave reguardless of what the brian harvey clone leighsie says about me im rather well educated and have read some top literature works over the years ranging from 'peter and jane' to 'emile and the detectives' there just occasisonly i can produce written text of interesting and thought provoking brilliance!
                              You remind me of this fella

Comment

Working...
                              X