ST Prices next season in NPC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
    Totally agree with everything, when i was in work i used to think 'why are there all these unemployed people, it's easy there are tons of jobs out there, if you want to work you can'

Well how i have changed my view.
    I have been out of work since the start of the year (apart from 1 week temping) and boy have i tried to get work, i have been to many interviews and apply for all kinds of jobs on a daily basis. So yes there are jobs but no one wants to employ you, what are they after?

Ok i'm in my late 40s but i have loads of experience in different fields and left school with 2 A levels (No uni's when i left school - well apart from Oxford & Cambridge).
    Youngsters seem to get degrees in anything and when jobs say they want someone who has a degree it pisses me off, what do they know about life.

I have just applied for my CSCS card so am hoping to do some site labouring for a while, as who knows what is round the corner?
    With all the recent hoohah about that reprehensible government scheme, workfare, I would have thought it was obvious to one and all exactly what "they" want, "they" want you, and me, and our kids, to work for them for nothing, nothing that is, but whatever the going rate for unemployment benefit is, yes, they will pay no wages, and the taxpayers, what's left of them, foots the bill, everyone's a winner, except you, me, our kids.......

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
      Got to be honest I'm very lucky that I got a great job but I learnt it from bottem up and sm now reaping rewards as a director at my firm , my mortgage paid off etc
      we got loads of people who apply to work for us and I never look at degrees more attitudes , too many cone in and say they wanna do what your doing not prepared to put the 20 years of Graft in , had a kid doing work experience who we've offered a job too cos he came in right attitude and what clinched was him prepared to make the tea without being asked for a supplier , he wasn't embarrassed or ashamed but desperate to get on the ladder
      A Director than cannot spell, mind you i suppose window cleaning doesn't need it.
      Isn't there a Health & Safety issue with more than 1 person on a ladder at a time though?
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

A Director than cannot spell, mind you i suppose window cleaning doesn't need it.
        Isn't there a Health & Safety issue with more than 1 person on a ladder at a time though?

In all fairness to Eastcote, isnt it Office shoes you work for? Wouldnt mind swapping a few months pay packs with you old mucker
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

In all fairness to Eastcote, isnt it Office shoes you work for? Wouldnt mind swapping a few months pay packs with you old mucker
          I'm sure he knows i was just jesting, well done that man, he probably stuck in one place, guess my problem is i have moved around a lot in careers, now having to downgrade my house in order to clear my mortgage unlike the way eastcote did it, as i'm more than likely going to have to accept a lower wage.
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            With all the recent hoohah about that reprehensible government scheme, workfare, I would have thought it was obvious to one and all exactly what "they" want, "they" want you, and me, and our kids, to work for them for nothing, nothing that is, but whatever the going rate for unemployment benefit is, yes, they will pay no wages, and the taxpayers, what's left of them, foots the bill, everyone's a winner, except you, me, our kids.......
            Don't get me started on Unemployment Benefit etc, been paying stamp for over 30 years but due to me being Self Employed for so long and my wife having some savings i'm not allowed to claim a penny.
            A trip to the tanning salon, get me a headscarf and learn Arabic etc and i may stand more of a chance i reckon.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I'm sure he knows i was just jesting, well done that man, he probably stuck in one place, guess my problem is i have moved around a lot in careers, now having to downgrade my house in order to clear my mortgage unlike the way eastcote did it, as i'm more than likely going to have to accept a lower wage.
              No worries 80s I know your jesting , silly I phones , also don't need to know how to spell that's what my pa for, I just need to know what people want to wear 6 -12 months ahead !! Yeah ur right also been there 16 years so defo been good , I'm lucky that I have a job I love get really well paid and travel the world
              Was in Milan last week and meant to be in ny next week but have to canx

Also cheers for defending me there matty !!

Comment

No worries 80s I know your jesting , silly I phones , also don't need to know how to spell that's what my pa for, I just need to know what people want to wear 6 -12 months ahead !! Yeah ur right also been there 16 years so defo been good , I'm lucky that I have a job I love get really well paid and travel the world
                Was in Milan last week and meant to be in ny next week but have to canx

Also cheers for defending me there matty !!
                Great reply.

I'm doing nothing next week if you need someone to go to NY for you though.

Oh and i know my left from my right if it helps.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Great reply.

Prob is us have to go first class stay at a top hotel eat out at top restaurants and sit with vans and talk about spring summer 13 and what the nation wants to wear then!!

Comment

Great reply.

but can you do you,re shoe laces up
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Prob is us have to go first class stay at a top hotel eat out at top restaurants and sit with vans and talk about spring summer 13 and what the nation wants to wear then!!
                      2013----- year of the open toed sandal (with white socks)....... ATAF
                      easy this shoe shop lark :-)

Comment

Great reply.

80s tell u what mate read you post earlier ref costs of coming to games , we got what 5 home games left , I'll cover ur travel up call It my good deed ,( assuming ur not catching a helicopter in)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          2013----- year of the open toed sandal (with white socks)....... ATAF
                          easy this shoe shop lark :-)
                          I hope not otherwise were fkd

Comment

I hope not otherwise were fkd
                            looks like you could be in a bit of trouble then ,word on the street is open toed sandals

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                              looks like you could be in a bit of trouble then ,word on the street is open toed sandals
                              What's this the geography teachers site of choice?

Comment

What's this the geography teachers site of choice?
                                and leather arm patches

Comment

Working...
                                X