No announcement yet.

Neil Warnock sacking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing a manager mid stream never works.

Mind you, mark hughes reputation is destroyed now. Plus he spent all that money.

Comment

Neil Warnock would have made no difference to the, what now seems inevitable, outcome of our season.
      Anybody who went to the Liverpool away game, will know what I mean, talk about tourists taking in the sights!
      And ensuring the scousers amongst the playing staff had a game, no matter what, was truly shocking.

Nah, blame stops with the players, I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
        Neil Warnock would have made no difference to the, what now seems inevitable, outcome of our season.
        Anybody who went to the Liverpool away game, will know what I mean, talk about tourists taking in the sights!
        And ensuring the scousers amongst the playing staff had a game, no matter what, was truly shocking.

Nah, blame stops with the players, I'm afraid.
        What about Everton away, Stoke away,Wolves away
        As you say blame stops with the players, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          What about Everton away, Stoke away,Wolves away
          As you say blame stops with the players, mate.
          But you can't always rely on the Stokes, Wolves, and Evertons of this world alone for points.
          We need to compete against everyone, no matter who, no matter where, every single time.
          Had we competed against Liverpool, we could have come away with at least a point. They were hardly what I would call, unbeatable, far from it. They looked average, played average, and all it needed was for us to step up a gear.
          Nah, Neil was sightseeing, and we got what we deserved, shag all.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            But you can't always rely on the Stokes, Wolves, and Evertons of this world alone for points.
            We need to compete against everyone, no matter who, no matter where, every single time.
            Had we competed against Liverpool, we could have come away with at least a point. They were hardly what I would call, unbeatable, far from it. They looked average, played average, and all it needed was for us to step up a gear.
            Nah, Neil was sightseeing, and we got what we deserved, shag all.
            Fair comment

Comment

Working...
            X