paddy kenny at fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paddy kenny at fault

Anyone else think paddy could've done better with evertons goal?? Let a few soft goals in IMO including the fulham goal,,

I agree, slow reaction to the shot

Comment

Paddy could of done alot better with most the goals recently,nothing like the Paddy of last year.How about the belly flop for Pogrebank goal last week?

Comment

Did not get down fast enough

Becoming the weak link

Give Cerny a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
          Did not get down fast enough

Becoming the weak link

Give Cerny a chance

Comment

I said the same thing but was told I was being harsh, he looks very slow for the vast number of games. Murphy or Cerny must be doing very poorly in training

Comment

Big fan of Paddy's, but was a little disapointed he let that one through, would save that 9/10 i'm sure

Comment

Think Cerny should be given a chance, Kenny is underperforming although I do like him...I personally felt that he should have saved drenthes shot..but Adel should not have lost it in the first place..that said he won the freekick for the equaliser

Comment

Not been as good as he normally is recently
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I must be the only one who thinks he had no chance then. Cech wouldnt have saved that. Superb strike that not only had power, but also swerved away from paddy at the last moment when he was at full stretch. Not a chance he would have saved that.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

1 thought he could have done better
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

He dives like he is in a flip-book.

Comment

I think he could've done better in other too games like Blacburn 2 goals where ball went in the middle of the goal deffo not been in the form he was in last year probably on his way to leeds in the summer to join Neil along with Derry Hill and pos Mackie

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            I must be the only one who thinks he had no chance then. Cech wouldnt have saved that. Superb strike that not only had power, but also swerved away from paddy at the last moment when he was at full stretch. Not a chance he would have saved that.
                            nah i agree if anybody is looking to blame paddy for that goal id be amazed.
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Totally agree mate, he has been beaten by some good goals recently.

IMO anyone calling for Cerny to come in for Kenny must be mad or have a very short memory.

Granted Cerny played well at Anfield and Arsenal etc earlier in the season, but there wasn't much pressure on him and I'm still far from confident that he wouldn't make a mistake.

We should keep faith with Kenny, one of the players who was key to our promotion and hope the defence give him more cover in coming games.

Comment

Working...
                              X