No announcement yet.

Bring back the inflatables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The private shop in Cambridge was doing a good deal on inflatables just after Christmas
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
      The private shop in Cambridge was doing a good deal on inflatables just after Christmas
      get a wife!!!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

inflatables are good fun, something so simple yet amusing! reminds me of cardiff away and us winding up the cardiff fans!

we've got inflatables, you're going to Hartlepool!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XhxT...eature=related

how good it was with inflatables and ballons

Comment

Got a few guitars lurking in my props box at school.
            I'll dust them down for the occasion.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I might bring the paddling pool out. Only game we lost with it last season was at Scunny away.

There's great footage of it on the 4 Year Plan dvd at Cardiff away.
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

but mate, the stewards were unhappy it was filled with water!!!!!

Comment

So it looks like we got a healthy amount of inflatables tomorrow, dolphins, rubber rings, beach balls,armbands,lilo's, kangaroo's, paddling pools, blow up dolls, apparently a dinghy...can't wait it's gonna make starting out at 7am seem fun!
                  'we got inflatables'

Comment

Working...
                  X