No announcement yet.

Bring back the inflatables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so is anyone actually going to do this? i don't want to feel like a gimp turning up with my inflatable kangaroo (with squirrel accessories) and an inflatable microphone and looking like the hired entertainment.
    come on you r's!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
      Best was Cardiff away with the inflatable sheep! Love the vid of us celebrating when we scored with inflatables flying all over the place! What a day that was
      Donny was pretty sweet as well. First proper warm sunny day of the year. Good mood all round.

Comment

Originally posted by sirduncs View Post
        so is anyone actually going to do this? i don't want to feel like a gimp turning up with my inflatable kangaroo (with squirrel accessories) and an inflatable microphone and looking like the hired entertainment.
        Trust me u wont be alone we are well stocked with inflatable balls, rubber rings, and other accesories

Comment

Inflatables-not just for the championship

Anyone remember last season's away games, how much fun they were-even if we lost it was fun and we sung our hearts out. I don't know if its a different group of people travelling to away games now we are premier league, or if it's just the lack of inflatables-maybe that's whats been missing not a decent striker, not keeping 11 men on the pitch, we been blaming bad ref's, jb's tweeting, swp's inability to score, everyone's inability to defend but no I say its the lack of Inflatables.
          So my QPR travelling family this is my call to you bring INFLATABLES to Bolton, bring them to every game Home and Away.
          Lets all have a reality check we're QPR we've been through hell,we reached the promised land but this season hasn't been fun yet thousands of us will travel across the country at stupid o'clock to watch a game that's on TV-it's insane, what's more insane is not to make the most of it. Let's make every game an occasion for us the fans to celebrate, let's make loads of ****ing noise and have a party
          Who knows what's going to happen over the next 11 games, but look who we are playing-its football heaven!Lets enjoy it and bring INFLATABLES to Bolton COYR's 'we got inflatables your going to Hartlepool'

Comment

I'm bringing my massive rubber dingy! 'We got inflatables, we got inflatables'

Comment

unfortunatley I can't make the game but will love to see the return of the RANGERS INFLATABLE ARMY. every time they turn up, the atmosphere is better as everyone is jolly and wants to have a good time. Good on you lot for taking them. Lets hope for 3 points from the North West!!
              WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Don't want to turn into Palace thanks very much, couldn't see United or Arsenal doing it, makes us look mickey Mouse in my book.
                http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Lucky Im not really worried what anyone else thinks, if you dont think its cool to enjoy going to footie match thats your issue.....

Inflatables are just a bit of fun dude dont take it so seriously, Im pretty sure no ones judging you...

Anyway the inflatables will be there so better bring your pin so you can burst them all!

Comment

Yeah it so naff when Palace get behind the team and Selhurst park is rocking-I'd hate loftus road to be fun!Or an away game to be enjoyable

Why are some people so paranoid about how they look to others-PATHETIC

Comment

nice to let the kids take a few inflatables and suchlike to the games. i know i used to get a bit bored when me dad took me to away games when i was 7 or so and a giant banana would have kept me amused for literally minutes. just surprised that so many children post on this forum.
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                        nice to let the kids take a few inflatables and suchlike to the games. i know i used to get a bit bored when me dad took me to away games when i was 7 or so and a giant banana would have kept me amused for literally minutes. just surprised that so many children post on this forum.

Same here, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
                          Don't want to turn into Palace thanks very much, couldn't see United or Arsenal doing it, makes us look mickey Mouse in my book.
                          You dont see arsenal fans singing much or united fans either when they arent playing a big team

And the joys of supporting qpr is that we are not man utd or arsenal we are QPR and anyone who says the inflatables werent so much fun last year needs to get some fun back in their lives

Weve got inflatables you shag your family

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                            So silly of me I forgot that so many of you just like to sit down and shut up!

It's a bit of fun lighten up, life is short..............

Comment

I'll see what inflatables I can find! Always good fun
                              Now, Then, Forever
                              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                                I'll see what inflatables I can find! Always good fun
                                Sounds good to me

Comment

Working...
                                X