• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will stay up

On goal difference

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
    On goal difference
    Hard to argue with this well constructed argument!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      this made of laugh out loud! Funny stuff! :-)

Comment

Wouldn´t be a surprise at all!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Don't matter how stay up as long as we do
          WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Yes it will be a nail-biter on the last day of the season, and we will scrape it cos we don't concede too many goals. Man City would have already won the league and we will get a 2-2 draw at City which will keep us up.

Comment

Yes it will be a nail-biter on the last day of the season, and we will scrape it cos we don't concede too many goals. Man City would have already won the league and we will get a 2-2 draw at City which will keep us up.
              Obviously you don't know much about Man U,they NEVER give up,unfortunately I can see City needing to win this one

Comment

Obviously you don't know much about Man U,they NEVER give up,unfortunately I can see City needing to win this one
                I've seen it all in the tea leaves mate

Comment

Don't drink tea myself but will gladly start if we stay up.IF we stay up it will be more of a case of Wolves,Bolton ect being worse than us,but we have the hardest run in by a mile!

Comment

We have always been known for playing up against the big teams, and being party poopers.

Comment

Comment

title is rarely decided on final day, think city will have it wrapped by that stage but because there was bad blood between hughsie and mancini i can see city being fired up by mancini to get one over on MH!

Comment

Originally posted by qprtilidie63 View Post
                          title is rarely decided on final day, think city will have it wrapped by that stage but because there was bad blood between hughsie and mancini i can see city being fired up by mancini to get one over on MH!
                          And likewise Hughsie will be out for City as well

Comment

Might work in our favour if City need to beat us to win the league. They haven't won the league in years and imagine the pressure. Chuck in them remembering how well we played against them at home and you never know.

Comment

We have always been known for playing up against the big teams, and being party poopers.
                              Hilarious as I seem to remember watching other teams being crowned champions of the league after playing us year on year...

How many ***MUST WIN*** games have we won over the years (apart from the two against PalARSE in recent days)???

Comment

Working...
                              X