No announcement yet.

Just not good enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After losing to Wolves, Blackburn and Fulham, the only way now seems to be beating Bolton as well as win at least 2 of the games against the top 6. We can beat Liverpool and can only beat Arsenal without RVP. Spurs seems difficult, but a draw would be good and possible. We then MUST Beat Stoke and Swansea and perhaps even Sunderland who are in bad form at the moment.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

First thing I said at the final whistle was, "Oh no, we really needed all 3 points today".
      Then I cheered up and decided that the performance showed a lot of desire, which has been missing. And that Cisse would be back next week, and he could be key.
      But then you look at our run-in, and it's becoming hard to see where the points are going to come from.
      I can't help feeling it could still be too late to have made the effort.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        I do worry when posters just make stuff up, I was indifferent last season and I certainly didnt write our season off before a ball had been kicked. If you look hard enough you'll find various posts / threads about Taarabt potentially being the difference and capable of single handily getting us promoted. Very worrying indeed that you would choose to say that.

I wish I had your nativity
        But Christmas only comes once a year
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          But Christmas only comes once a year
          Gotta love iPhone s

Comment

Working...
          X