Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey's comments on the 4 year plan

Joseph Barton‏@Joey7BartonReply

After watching that, think @Amit_Bhatia99 and Neil Warnock should have statues erected outside of Loftus Rd. #eye-opening

Joseph Barton‏@Joey7BartonReply

Cannot believe Briatore allowed that film. He was hilarious with his antics but don't think for one minute he was trying to be......surreal

Joseph Barton‏@Joey7Barton

I am still in agreement that Warnock had to go when he did. Nothings changed there. But credit were credits due on getting out of the champ.

might give him a new appreciation for what the fans have been through?
    does he now know what it means to be a QPR fan?
    does he now know how HIS team are letting the fans who were there through the lot down?

SORT IT OUT THEN BARTON!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
      might give him a new appreciation for what the fans have been through?
      does he now know what it means to be a QPR fan?
      does he now know how HIS team are letting the fans who were there through the lot down?

SORT IT OUT THEN BARTON!
      he dont give a fock about rangers its the same with most players he is here for the money simple as that!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Barton out. Anti-christ. Non-believer. Not the messiah. Just a very naughty boy.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Barton out. Anti-christ. Non-believer. Not the messiah. Just a very naughty boy.
          no just very very over rated mate and over paid!

Comment

He's over paid. But arnt they all.
            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
              He's over paid. But arnt they all.
              yeah but not all the other players go on twitter all the time gobbing off! and that was a class comment about warnock joey!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                yeah but not all the other players go on twitter all the time gobbing off! and that was a class comment about warnock joey!
                He wasn't saying anything about Warnock that 95% of the members of this board werent saying. You will jump on anything because you don't like him.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Just another film for him to watch and use Twitter to comment on, what is he a fkin film critic too now?
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Well i think that's a bit harsh, it is the type of film that invites comment.
                    No different to what most if not all of us who've seen it have said.imo

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      He wasn't saying anything about Warnock that 95% of the members of this board werent saying. You will jump on anything because you don't like him.
                      Yeah and 95% of the members of this board didnt like barton before he came here! Im not gonna like a player just because he plays for Q.P.R.!

Comment

When you see the film it does make you realise Warnock produced a miracle in getting us up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          When you see the film it does make you realise Warnock produced a miracle in getting us up.
                          I hear you bro... man I wish Warnock was still manager now, I'm convinced that we would have had some better results and I think we would had just survived and scraped through relegation.

I wonder if he would consider coming back as QPR manager when we play in the championship next season?

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                            I hear you bro... man I wish Warnock was still manager now, I'm convinced that we would have had some better results and I think we would had just survived and scraped through relegation.

I wonder if he would consider coming back as QPR manager when we play in the championship next season?
                            NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!

Comment

I hate to say it, but it's a pointless debate.

We'll never know. It wasn't looking good then, and it's not looking much better now.

Would he have brought in Zamora or Onouha ? Probably not, both were more keen once Hughes took over.
                              Or Cisse, Taiwa or Diakite ? Certainly not.

Would he have brought in others ? Probably, but not Samba. Blackburn were clear that wouldn't happen (not to us anyway).

So who would we have got instead ?
                              Just guessing - Bassong, Pienaar, Johnson, Jalevic. But Alex still doubtful.
                              And that would have cost about £20m if all on perms.

Comment

Working...
                              X