Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's joining Tony on the pub crawl then????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's joining Tony on the pub crawl then????

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/...-lic-meetings/

Firstly- Whoever is giving him stick on Twitter needs their head testing.

Secondly- Only at QPR could the answer to a relegation battle be a pre match pub crawl with the chairman!!

Tony fernandes calls for pub-lic meetings

TONY FERNANDES is planning to listen to the concerns of irate QPR fans on a pub crawl before Saturday’s visit of Everton.

More...
    Last edited by Stanley; 28-02-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
      http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/...-lic-meetings/

Firstly- Whoever is giving him stick on Twitter needs their head testing.

Secondly- Only at QPR could the answer to a relegation battle be a pre match pub crawl with the chairman!!
      Totally Agree why are we giving stick to the Chairman, totally out of order i'm sure he only wants the best for us,(QPR). Some people should be happy to have T.F. We could still have Tano & Cash with no investment and we would make no mistake be relegated by now!

Comment

ill be in the springbok, no doubt he will turn up in there.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

least he isnt shying away, what a top bloke, seems he has got some knackers on him

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
            least he isnt shying away, what a top bloke, seems he has got some knackers on him
            He definitely has.

Have a lot of respect for the bloke in the way that he never shy's away from an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              TONY FERNANDES is planning to listen to the concerns of irate QPR fans on a pub crawl before Saturday’s visit of Everton.

More...
              Whats talking to the chairman gonna do its not gonna improve that load of **** we have been seeing all season . Show the dressing room videos of performances from teams that have come up this year and the passion and will to win games they have and make our players think about what we need to stay up .

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
                Whats talking to the chairman gonna do its not gonna improve that load of **** we have been seeing all season . Show the dressing room videos of performances from teams that have come up this year and the passion and will to win games they have and make our players think about what we need to stay up .
                Haha, very true.

Clearly a weeks training camp in Portugal didn't work so we might as well try anything we can think of!!

Comment

Holidays, Pub Crawls, aren't they all things you do when you have something to celebrate?

If Tony's paying though i'll be happy to accept, we could drown our sorrows together.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The concerns i have is who is going to foot the bill when we get relegated and those lazy greedy c0nts still want their 60 large every week.

I certanly wont be forking out big money for a season ticket to watch those ******s next year.

At least last season we had a team prepared to sweat blood for the jersey.

Dont see that now with the Brudders or Captain marvel

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post

At least last season we had a team prepared to sweat blood for the jersey.

That's what gets me the most- the lack of desire and hunger on the pitch! Especially compared to last season.

I'm not saying they don't to win, I'm saying none of them show it. Other than Mackie there is no fighting spirit- we've gone back to being a really soft touch.

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        Totally Agree why are we giving stick to the Chairman, totally out of order i'm sure he only wants the best for us,(QPR). Some people should be happy to have T.F. We could still have Tano & Cash with no investment and we would make no mistake be relegated by now!
                        The problem is with the players not the board. They have pretty much put there money where there mouth is. We are a small club punching above our weight with too many so called big time charlies!

Comment

I remember reading english QPR fans shared a pint with a certain Bill Power.

Seems a long time ago now!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

F*CK pub crawl and all that bo**ox,he should take a select few supporters who trawl the country and part with there hard earned cash and let them speak to the players with heart felt passion but also in a calm inspiring way and hope they will see the support they still have and if that dont work then we are Fuc*ed.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              F*CK pub crawl and all that bo**ox,he should take a select few supporters who trawl the country and part with there hard earned cash and let them speak to the players with heart felt passion but also in a calm inspiring way and hope they will see the support they still have and if that dont work then we are Fuc*ed.
                              Give me 5 mins with SWP. Please

Comment

Working...
                              X