For the first time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the first time...

...in ages im not looking forward to going to see rangers play! the everton game on saturday at the moment looks about as appealing to me as susan boyle naked!!!!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

she's got more dosh though than everton
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      she's got more dosh though than everton
      and she probadly looks better than moyles naked as well but im still not looking forward to it mate!!!!!!

Comment

At the moment I'm not, but by Friday I will be.
        Just the way it always seems to happen.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
          ...in ages im not looking forward to going to see rangers play! the everton game on saturday at the moment looks about as appealing to me as susan boyle naked!!!!
          Come Saturday morning there will be a little optimism creeping back in, and you'll be raring to go. It's inevitable......

It's likely you'll have your spirit crushed again by 5pm.

It's The Circle Of Life
          Last edited by DeepcutHoop; 27-02-2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Can't make the Everton match and I'm proper happy about it...given my ST away for the match and not even ask for a drink for it.

Comment

Everton is a game we are probably not expected to win, so who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                Everton is a game we are probably not expected to win, so who knows?
                We were'nt expected to win up there either were we ?? gotta admit,i am seriously thinking of not going,but by Friday as has been mentioned my optimisum may have come back !!

Comment

Its the HOPEnthat kills you!!!!! GOD I LOVE RANGERS BUT I HATE FEELING LIKE THIS! boolox bloody boolox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im gonna have to say it "PLUMS"! sorry i think im going mad probadly not enough sleep , to much beer and being a Q.p.r fan!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                    We were'nt expected to win up there either were we ?? gotta admit,i am seriously thinking of not going,but by Friday as has been mentioned my optimisum may have come back !!
                    Exactly, we beat them and this was before all the overpaid 'experienced prem players' came waltzing in. Players playing for their shirts.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Does it make me homosexual if, after reading the thread title, I broke into enthusiastic song in my head with the words "In history, its gonna start raining men" ?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

[QUOTE=MattyRangers;819496]Does it make me homosexual if, after reading the thread title, I broke into enthusiastic song in my head with the words "In history, its gonna start raining men" ?[/QUOTEVERY GOOD!

Comment

Working...
                        X