No announcement yet.

They yeller bois dunt loike us ya naw!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They yeller bois dunt loike us ya naw!!

Norwich fans full of sympathy
    One thinks we are owned by Ferdinand, tis so cunfuzin livun sofar way
    in the c*ntrysoide.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pi.../ShowPost.aspx

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pi.../ShowPost.aspx
    .................................................. .................................................. ........................

Silly ***** still bleating on about how we cheated last season. Uneducated inbred ****heads.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Pretty much agree with this though:

. They've taken the tried, tested - and increasingly discredited - route of throwing unearned, lucky money at the problem of staying in the premier league. In doing so they've got what you always get from the solution - a motley crew of hastily assembled mercenaries who don't know each other, have no shared motive or interest to support each other, and sure as hell have absolutely no affinity for the shirt they pull on every week. It's a wonder that such an approach has ever worked, let alone been tried so many times.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Pretty much agree with this though:

. They've taken the tried, tested - and increasingly discredited - route of throwing unearned, lucky money at the problem of staying in the premier league. In doing so they've got what you always get from the solution - a motley crew of hastily assembled mercenaries who don't know each other, have no shared motive or interest to support each other, and sure as hell have absolutely no affinity for the shirt they pull on every week. It's a wonder that such an approach has ever worked, let alone been tried so many times.
        Thing is 80s they bleat on about us having lucky money, because delia turned
        TF down and they are consoling themselves by saying they wouldn't want money to spend.
        As for hastily assembling mercenaries,we didn't have a lot of choice thanks to dum and dummer,and do they honsetly believe their players play for the love of naaarige?
        Believe me at the start of the season they were loving it that we hadn't brought hardly any players in and were wetting themselves at the prospect
        of our team from last year not being able to cope, rather than giving us credit for keeping that team.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Thing is 80s they bleat on about us having lucky money, because delia turned
          TF down and they are consoling themselves by saying they wouldn't want money to spend.
          As for hastily assembling mercenaries,we didn't have a lot of choice thanks to dum and dummer,and do they honsetly believe their players play for the love of naaarige?
          Believe me at the start of the season they were loving it that we hadn't brought hardly any players in and were wetting themselves at the prospect
          of our team from last year not being able to cope, rather than giving us credit for keeping that team.
          The table would tend to suggest that there may be something in what he says though.
          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
            The table would tend to suggest that there may be something in what he says though.
            Yeah can't argue with that, but do you think if we had stayed with last years team we would have been better off? Last years manager didn't think so.
            Let's not forget they spent money in august probably more than us.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Yeah can't argue with that, but do you think if we had stayed with last years team we would have been better off? Last years manager didn't think so.
              Let's not forget they spent money in august probably more than us.
              I'm starting to wonder
              Mackie scoring again
              Helguson our top scorer
              Taarabt playing good and creating chances again
              Possibly our best away win away at Everton (all last years players)
              And if our best player this season (Faurlin) hadn't got injured.

Don't see any new names there, do you?

Oh and to add, none of the names above got themselves sent off did they?
              Last edited by 80sCasual; 27-02-2012, 11:02 AM.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I agree the team from last year would of put up a fight at least, Norwich and Swansea are doing just that,with most of the squad still playing from last year.

Comment

tbh we really will never know, but some of the players from last season have certainly done no worse than some of the new ones.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Thank God! I thought this was going to be another thread about racism! That would have really upset me because I like the Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                      Thank God! I thought this was going to be another thread about racism! That would have really upset me because I like the Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                        Not even the Chinese like the Chinese. :=B:
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          tbh we really will never know, but some of the players from last season have certainly done no worse than some of the new ones.
                          Yeah that's it, but can understand 80s wondering

Comment

Working...
                          X