Season ticket **** ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ticket **** ups

How pathetic that the club can't get the seasons tickets to us all by Friday.
    Weren't we as season ticket holders supposed to get a discount for the friendly v southampton on Sat, and the game placed on our new card so that they can be tested with the news readers scanners etc before the big game v blackpool when the crowd will be at least 13000.Chris

I did hear yesterday that they've employed a third party to sort it all out this year and that the box office is cleaning up their mess.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

the tickets for southampton are not on the ST cards - we have recieved our ST's and also seperate tickets for Southampton.

the tickets for southampton are like last seasons matchday tickets but with barcodes on.
      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

was the new system really worth it

odds on that it will break just before kick off against blackpool.

huge ques to get in.

the operators won't know what to do.

Comment

I'm still waiting for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
            I'm still waiting for mine.
            have you bought one though ?
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

yup beginning of july i ordered it over the phone. they said i would recieve it end of july. That have one day left. Not that I care because I trust I will get it before blackpool.

Comment

Originally posted by qprchrisruislip View Post
                How pathetic that the club can't get the seasons tickets to us all by Friday.
                Weren't we as season ticket holders supposed to get a discount for the friendly v southampton on Sat, and the game placed on our new card so that they can be tested with the news readers scanners etc before the big game v blackpool when the crowd will be at least 13000.Chris
                i asked them about the discount for the southampton game on the phone. they said i can still buy the discount tickets without the actual season ticket as it all goes thru your client reference number. :victory:

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  I did hear yesterday that they've employed a third party to sort it all out this year and that the box office is cleaning up their mess.
                  I spoke to the BO the other day and they have not at any point handled the season tickets. Also I'd blame Royal Mail, some of my post is taking up to 3 weeks to reach me at the moment I was 3 days late paying a tax bill the other day because of it.
                  Last edited by W12_Ranger; 30-07-2009, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Dont have a go too much lads, atleast their trying to move us in the right direction
                    "I've had money but it never felt as good as when I c*me"
                    Richard Pryor, 1974

Comment

Dont forget th PO up town keep going on strike.My Southend one came today and thats like a credit card too so scanners there i presume.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                      X