Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge mistake not backing Warnock early in the Jan transfer window...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge mistake not backing Warnock early in the Jan transfer window...

But ...we need to start putting 'feelers' out to get him back next year! If Fernandes stays we've a really great chance of coming straight back up,especially with Neil as manager. Hope there's a clause in Hughes contract that if we go down this year it becomes null and void so we don't have to pay him off.And if we don't take max. points from next 2 games we are going down, so let's now be positive about next season!

Thought this was a joke at first then realised you're actually serious! What an embarrassment. Our fans are fast becoming the most clueless in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
      But ...we need to start putting 'feelers' out to get him back next year! If Fernandes stays we've a really great chance of coming straight back up,especially with Neil as manager. Hope there's a clause in Hughes contract that if we go down this year it becomes null and void so we don't have to pay him off.And if we don't take max. points from next 2 games we are going down, so let's now be positive about next season!
      Still talking out your #### I see

Comment

never mind the January window, Tango and Cash screwed us in the summer when he failed to back Neil. The tragedy is (for us and Neil) we will never know if he would have kept us up.
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          What's it like up there in the clouds??

Clueless.

Comment

Think Hughes will walk sooner rather than later -- another 2 or 3 games lost and he'll dump us -- no doubt blaming everything but himself, so that his CV isn't damaged too much.
            Unfortunately he has does it before.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Warnock was gone regardless of results, an incident was rumoured to happen that compromised his postition. Once the board were made aware of it they had no option but to get rid!

Comment

Working...
              X