Barton....must be dropped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProtestR View Post
    Gone down without a fight? kindly remind me of our first game of this season... We had a squad who over achieved last season and got exposed big time in this league. Meanwhile Norwich & Swansea signed early and built a strong bond between the players. If you want to blame anyone for this mismash of a season then the blame firmly lays at FB, BE & GP - absol;ute ***** that we will take a good few years to get over...
    That's why I mentioned the first game of the season in my OP.
    At least they would have FOUGHT, like Adel, Mackie and Hill did today.
    This team are going to take us down without a fight, and cost the club a lot of money in the process.
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

The team that got murdered 4-0 by Bolton?...the same team that went to everton and won..the same team that over achieved and won the championship last season..finishing above 2 mid table premiership sides of this season...

You're alternative?.. The mob that warnock brought in? Thatgot humped 6-0 at Fulham? Or maybe the mob that Hughes brought in? Whose first half performance at blackburn which was nothing short of immaculate!!!!....almost turned around by a certain Jamie mackie..who scored twice and almost saved the game single handedly!.

I go back to my original point, I started this post not to jump on the joey Barton is a W()£&r band wagon, I just think he needs to be dropped as he's not performing..

I also believe that we will go down, it's not negativity just realism..6 of the last 12 games you can write off straight away..west brom have just hit home form, sunderland tough to beat at the stadium of light..can you see us beating n everton side in not bad form?..Stoke at home? I'd take a point ...Bolton away? Crunch match(possible Blackburn rerun)

Looking forward to Swansea though after the pasting we gave them on boxing day!!!..at absolute best I can see 31 points maximum...

Rebuilding for next year is everything...and it starts now!.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
        He was one of the best players today. Passing was not as bad as normal and he saved us by doing some brilliant tackles even the commentator was stating about joey winning us the ball.

.........''even the commontator'' .... so you obviously were not present to see for yourself what a poor shift our ''captain'' and ''talisman'' was.

He was absolute s hite... as too a lot of other players. A totally unacceptable performance... end of.

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
          .........''even the commontator'' .... so you obviously were not present to see for yourself what a poor shift our ''captain'' and ''talisman'' was.

He was absolute s hite... as too a lot of other players. A totally unacceptable performance... end of.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
            I watch barton today and to be fair he give 100% but he is just not good enough

cant believe I have just read that, we are QPR not a top 6 club dear oh dear JB not good enough....... some people amaze me
            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Working...
            X