Barton....must be dropped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barton....must be dropped

I'm not looking for a player to blames our woes on...but can anyone honestly say that he has put in a single decent performance this season?..I think maybe it's time he was "rested" and someone else given a chance, IMO we are going to go down..so perhaps preparing for next season should start now..

100% agree
    he was total cack today
    his free kicks are cack
    his corners are cack
    his tackling was cack (he let people run past him without trying)
    his leadership was cack (when he had a go at mackie for not passing and mackie shouted back, barton did the w@nker sign at thim
    he also fell out with adel too)

drop him and make him realise he has to work for his wages

Comment

I agree, the problem is who do you replace him with, Derry maybe! I'm not sure a central pairing of Derry and Buzz would be much good but it might be worth a look, it can't be any worse can it?
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Yeah good idea let's rest him and bring in errr.............

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          I agree, the problem is who do you replace him with, Derry maybe! I'm not sure a central pairing of Derry and Buzz would be much good but it might be worth a look, it can't be any worse can it?
          On paper...you'd put Barton first everytime,...but it's not happening..as said on another thread the team from last season had fight and spirit and although its highly likely that team wouldve taken us down anyway at least they'd have a go...and there's no doubt Derry would have a go and show abit of passion...I know he's not good enough!..but Barton can't keep getting in the side because he's the "only option"

Comment

Pretty much agree with all above. He deffo needs to be dropped.

Just don't see what he gives us at all.

Oh, and why the hell does he over hit nearly all his passes? A cheetah would struggle to reach half his passes.

So bored of watching him be average championship standard.

Comment

the problem weve got is that barton is on a massive contract and isnt going nowhere even when we go down as nobody wants him anywhere near they're club! however having watched videos of him on qprplayer he seems to be an almighty p rick and i get the impression alot of other players feel the same way especially mackie! we need to get rid of him at any cost i'd even suggest paying up his contract and kicking him outta the club public humiliation style and let him rot in the lower leagues telling everyone how many twitter followers hes got and saying he should play for england. c ock!

Comment

He was one of the best players today. Passing was not as bad as normal and he saved us by doing some brilliant tackles even the commentator was stating about joey winning us the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                  He was one of the best players today. Passing was not as bad as normal and he saved us by doing some brilliant tackles even the commentator was stating about joey winning us the ball.
                  Whilst he hasn't been great since he's arrived he's been nowhere near as bad as some of our fans make out, just an easy scape goat because he's outspoken!

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                    At least there's one sensible person on here, can only think the other genius posters were not there today. Getting really sick of the Barton haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                      Whilst he hasn't been great since he's arrived he's been nowhere near as bad as some of our fans make out, just an easy scape goat because he's outspoken!

I tend to agree.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

You can't really drop your captain though.

Comment

Because Derry would be a better option than Barton, just because he doesnt earn 80k a week?
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Because Derry would be a better option than Barton, just because he doesnt earn 80k a week?
                            I agree with those who states that Joey has underperformed but the one saying that Derry is a better footballer is probably blind or possibly named Ian Dowie

Comment

I watch barton today and to be fair he give 100% but he is just not good enough

Comment

Working...
                              X