Our away form next season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our away form next season.

Hopefully,playing the majority of our pre-season friendlies away from home and scoring regularly ,albeit against lower oppostion,will bode well for our away form this coming season.We can only hope.

It will be a tougher season as there are some very good home teams to try and beat. We can only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      Hopefully,playing the majority of our pre-season friendlies away from home and scoring regularly ,albeit against lower oppostion,will bode well for our away form this coming season.We can only hope.
      I actually think our away form could be better than our home form as I believe we might struggle to break teams down at home as the pitch is quite narrow teams will defend and we haven't got a decent striker

Away from home I believe we can excel on the counter attack utilizing the pace in our team i.e Like at Derby away last season
      We Are The People.....

Comment

we will score more goals away from home next season,but we will concede more too.

Comment

Our away form must improve if we are to get anywhere near the playoffs.
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
            I actually think our away form could be better than our home form as I believe we might struggle to break teams down at home as the pitch is quite narrow teams will defend and we haven't got a decent striker

Away from home I believe we can excel on the counter attack utilizing the pace in our team i.e Like at Derby away last season
            Good point.

Comment

I think away as well at home we will score more goals, IMO at least 25 more than last term
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Cambs Hoop.....do you spend a lot of time playing the arcade games by any chance??
                rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

I might be wrong but didn't Ipswich a couple of seasons ago have this outstanding away form?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    I might be wrong but didn't Ipswich a couple of seasons ago have this outstanding away form?
                    Yep, it was the season after their home form was excellent but away form was awful then they switched it round!!!
                    CHAMPIONS
                    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

same at most seasons - " PISH "

Comment

Working...
                      X