Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Do you have a 2nd team around the world you look out for?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fazer vic
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 1078

    #46
    like watching italian football. napoli because of my italian roots would be my second team
    like watching juventus and ac milan they have had some great players,
    QPR BORN AND BRED

    Comment

    • Naarven Mankey
      Bronze Seat
      • May 2011
      • 450

      #47
      Originally posted by twranger
      here you are mate! lovely Subbuteo kit -agreed!!
      Thats the one TW . . . . ah brings back memories

      Comment

      • vanhoop
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 9642

        #48
        fiorentina,**** knows why.
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

        Comment

        • WavyQPR
          Bronze Seat
          • Jun 2011
          • 286

          #49
          Stevenage always been 2nd team

          Comment

          • WavyQPR
            Bronze Seat
            • Jun 2011
            • 286

            #50
            Originally posted by SunburyRanger
            Also follow Stevenage, Born there as well. Never used to be a problem when they were non-league, but feels a bit funny now they've had two promotions
            There are loads of QPR in Stevenage...it does not bother me one bit that they are in league one...however if they go up again and we...well you get my drift!!.

            Comment

            • Givens
              Apprentice
              • Mar 2009
              • 38

              #51
              QPR are everything, my two sons and daughters has their romm dekorated with QPR flags and bedshits. But I look at the result for these teams:

              Norway: Skeid, third tier norway, my local team in my childhood.
              Sweden: Djurgården, I live in stockholm, so why not.
              Italia: Genoa, my best friend is from Genoa.
              Scotland: Queens Park, just the name.

              Still it's just QPR that matters. No tears for those other teams.

              Comment

              • Weareqpr6
                Apprentice
                • Jun 2011
                • 219

                #52
                Glasgow Celtic !!!
                Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

                Comment

                • Cardiff Ranger
                  Apprentice
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 247

                  #53
                  Glasgow Rangers (never liked Celtic) and Queens Park.

                  Always wanted Queens Park to play Rangers and for the commentator to say "now over to the Queens Park - Rangers game"

                  sad isn't it?
                  "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
                  The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

                  Comment

                  • Mellowhoop
                    Gold Seat
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 5698

                    #54
                    Little bit
                    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

                    Comment

                    • QPR Taylor
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 622

                      #55
                      [QUOTE=Givens;813503]QPR are everything, my two sons and daughters has their romm dekorated with QPR flags and bedshits.

                      I had the bedshits last night after a dodgy ruby from the Curry Mahal.
                      I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

                      Comment

                      • Droghoop
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 361

                        #56
                        I follow the mighty Drogheda United as passionately as QPR, The R's were actually the first team to play Drogheda in their current stadium when it opened, way before my time....

                        Comment

                        • West Acton
                          CCG
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 21475

                          #57
                          Aberdeen

                          Comment

                          • Gerryhatrick
                            Silver Seat
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 1706

                            #58
                            I was born in Cambridge and recall climbing over the fence to get into the Abbey stadium when I was about 10, so my first football hero's were Billy Cassidy and Rodney Slack (QPR), so I always look at the BSP results and still go to 1 or 2 games a season.

                            Comment

                            • Bushboy92
                              Apprentice
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 112

                              #59
                              World wide always liked to know how Mallorca get on for some silly reason[/QUOTE]

                              I like Mallorca to, they got some decent away fans, to think they have to leave their Island and travel all the way across Spain to watch their lot.

                              Plus its the only Spanish team I've seen
                              QPR's philosophy; perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

                              (Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you)

                              Comment

                              • SuperHoopNik
                                CCG
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 6660

                                #60
                                Chelsea
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

                                Comment

                                Working...