Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

QPR players head to Portugal after Blackburn defeat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ollyhoops
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 6013

    #1

    QPR players head to Portugal after Blackburn defeat

    So what part of the world are they going to? Spain?
  • 80sCasual
    CCG
    • Dec 2009
    • 9231

    #2
    Portugal.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

    PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

    Comment

    • jmelanie
      Gold Seat
      • Aug 2011
      • 7525

      #3
      I thought they were going to Fuengirola?

      Comment

      • BUSHRANGER1982
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 5666

        #4
        Hope it pissses down all week there.

        Comment

        • Lord Charles
          Bronze Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 655

          #5
          Constructive

          Comment

          • Ginger Ninja
            W12 Seat
            • Jan 2010
            • 17458

            #6
            Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982
            Hope it pissses down all week there.
            Why?
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

            Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

            Summer Transfers 2019

            IN


            OUT

            Comment

            • MYU
              Administrator
              • Mar 2009
              • 43466

              #7
              QPR players head to Portugal after Blackburn defeat


              QPR leave for a four-day break in Portugal on Tuesday but it will be no holiday after Mark Hughes administered the first dressing-down of his reign at Loftus Road.

              More...

              Comment

              • HoopsMark1960
                Bronze Seat
                • Mar 2011
                • 291

                #8
                Jeez Bush,get a life!!

                Comment

                • NW_Hoopz
                  NO ....... I'm not Phil Mitchell
                  • May 2011
                  • 6419

                  #9
                  F**KING HELL .............. wish I got a holiday if I'd just balls up a clients kitchen or took to much off their lovely shiny new front door

                  BUT the good news is they have 2 weeks off to 'bond' and let a few of the crocks heal a bit SO heres hoping after the Foolham game the mood is a bit brighter on here
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."


                  QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

                  Comment

                  • jmelanie
                    Gold Seat
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 7525

                    #10
                    We used to have an apartment in La Manga in Spain and football teams regularly came here to train. I can tell you it was not a holiday. We saw them at 6 am out training and I do not recall them having time to go out an have fun.

                    Comment

                    • 80sCasual
                      CCG
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9231

                      #11
                      Originally posted by janemelanie
                      We used to have an apartment in La Manga in Spain and football teams regularly came here to train. I can tell you it was not a holiday. We saw them at 6 am out training and I do not recall them having time to go out an have fun.
                      Didn't they find it a bit cramped?
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

                      PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

                      Comment

                      • Kirill
                        W12 Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 19359

                        #12
                        They should have been made to stay in Blackburn.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

                        http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

                        How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

                        Comment

                        • Del
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 8393

                          #13
                          I hope they're bloody swimming there.....

                          seriously though it can only be a goiod thing imo. It will give them a chance as a group, inlcuding management, to get to understand eachother's game, strengths / weaknesses etc much better. The fact there's an international brak will help also to give them longer to work on things and take stock.

                          Comment

                          • QPRDave
                            The number 10
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 32080

                            #14
                            Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982
                            Hope it pissses down all week there.

                            Comment

                            • Shania
                              C Club
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 23699

                              #15
                              Originally posted by janemelanie
                              We used to have an apartment in La Manga in Spain and football teams regularly came here to train. I can tell you it was not a holiday. We saw them at 6 am out training and I do not recall them having time to go out an have fun.
                              Except for the norwegian players I would imagine??
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

                              Comment

                              Working...