What would you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you prefer?

Prem Lg: Prawn Sandwiches, Tourists, fake fans, glory hunters and posh bars.
    Or
    Championship: Real fans and Smuts back
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Prawn Sandwiches, Tourists, fake fans, glory hunters and posh bars. Sorry.

Comment

Premiership every time.

Comment

Or Championship and Agyemang on £20k a week?.

Or Prem and SWP on £60k a week?.

Tough one that.Both crap options.

Comment

Premier league, been away too long

Comment

In an ideal world, Prem with real fans, back to everyone on roughly same budget and Smuts on a Sat with 3pm ko's.

Will never happen though.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Maybe a season in the Championship, if we can keep the players we want to keep, the manager, the board. etc. and come straight back to the premiership in first position and without losing a game.

Comment

Concur.....

But would just add that.... if we can somehow manage to preserve our PL status for next season then we need a serious and forward thinking plan going into next season...

We need to be ruthless and get rid of the majority of last season's Championship winning squad members and late FB and BE era transfers....

Derry, Hill, Hall, Buz, Kenny, PA, Jay B, DJC and Gabbidon... dare say there are others but we need a settled and fit for purpose squad to avoid another relegation scrap... I am hating the thought of a really limp and embarrassing end to our season where we are already relegated by mid April....

If we do stay up then I think that we should have a big beast type Goalie... someone who can really command and get respect from his defence who, in return are willing to get stuck in and not flinch... We are so much in a relegation scrap it's unreal...

We need a goal poacher or sniffer to go with either GC or BZ or even both but someone like this Jordan Rhodes chappie or even Hooper as he's still young enough....

Anyway... whatever happens they need to use yesterday's first half display as motivation in that, this is as low as it ever gets this season and fight to put things right... blimey it's their careers U'd think that this would spur them on to make sure they are not considering another team and continued Alan Partridge life styley....

Bloody hell it's depressing being an R's for me I have to be honest... ah well.. we're not down yet so fingers crossed...

COME ON U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's......

Comment

Got to be the premier league hasnt it...unless we can get a move to La Liga..?

Comment

Top Division, no contest, it is what I was brought up watching and its what I want my kids to be brought up watching, even if it does leave me in dismay now and then.

Comment

Pointless thread, Anyone who would prefer failure might as well stop going to football matches.

Comment

Last season wasn't a failure.
                        Had many happy and enjoyable seasons in the lower divisions.
                        Entertaining and successful and exciting. More so than this season and several I have seen of Rangers in the top flight.

Perhaps we should become a yoyo club, then everyone would be happy in alternate seasons.
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          Prem Lg: Prawn Sandwiches, Tourists, fake fans, glory hunters and posh bars.
                          Or
                          Championship: Real fans and Smuts back
                          Eating sandwiches in the smuts surrounded by real fans, then at the bar getting chatted up by a glory ious female tourist with fake tan whose a man hunter but not too posh to take it up the back but she hopefully doesn't smell of prawns.

Good night

Comment

I posted in another thread about the many things I hate about the Premier League but of course I want us to stay up! If we do get relegated though I will continue to watch as many games as are broadcast from the Championship, it's a good league and perhaps where we end up next season!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                              Last season wasn't a failure.
                              Had many happy and enjoyable seasons in the lower divisions.
                              Entertaining and successful and exciting. More so than this season and several I have seen of Rangers in the top flight.

Perhaps we should become a yoyo club, then everyone would be happy in alternate seasons.
                              No last season wasn't a failure, obviously, but to choose relegation from a season in the prem would be a failure.

Comment

Working...
                              X