The MACK is BACK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MACK is BACK!!

Great spirit from mackie set the team alight!! for all those who doubted him, he put a shift in against a side who he suffered a horrible broke leg from!! Great consilation goals. However overall, 3 major points dropped again with an overall shite first halve performance!

ps. buzz just cant cut it!

always be in my team , he wants to win

Comment

How can people say he's terrible and not a prem player. 1. he's not done too much wrong, infact more right than wrong and 2. he is playing in the premier league so he kinda is a prem player....
      When he plays, most of the time he looks like hes gonna score.

The mackie haters will soon comment so be prepared!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

in fairness i think most of us were just fed up with him playing as a winger where i stand by my opinion that he isn't good enough. if he can become our centre forward super-sub fair enough.

Comment

2 goals = 2 league places..boy its tight down there!

Comment

His second, goal of our season so far?, just trying to be positive.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

He is the type of player that we need in the team to keep us up. Gives 100% effort

Comment

Along with Helguson, I think Mackie has been one of our best players this season

Comment

useless winger but we need to start playing 2 upfront

Comment

Needs to play for the rest of the season. We need him to bring us up next year.

Comment

Always said he should be an impact sub. Energy, pace and perseverance against tiring defenders was always a no brainer imo.

Comment

Should def start up front with bobby untill Cisse's back. People seem to vastly under estimate desire and work rate. Look at the 6 finger brigade, not many in there squad are much better than mackie, they just allput in a shift and attack in numbers

Comment

Working...
                        X