No announcement yet.

Ye old wonderful Buzacky...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this thread stems from the fact that if someone has a different view on here they get absolutely hammered.Dazzer had a different opinion on Buzz and this happened to him, so he started this thread.
    We all have different opinions,it's what makes any board, but we need to stop attacking each other, for not agreeing.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      I think this thread stems from the fact that if someone has a different view on here they get absolutely hammered.Dazzer had a different opinion on Buzz and this happened to him, so he started this thread.
      We all have different opinions,it's what makes any board, but we need to stop attacking each other, for not agreeing.
      Not agreeing is fine, as you say its what this board is about, but going out of your way to start a thread to gloat in our teams failure is what infuriates alot of us. Quite pathetic really considering we're all grown men.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Not agreeing is fine, as you say its what this board is about, but going out of your way to start a thread to gloat in our teams failure is what infuriates alot of us. Quite pathetic really considering we're all grown men.
        Problem is Matty, When you dont agree with certain posters on this site, the same little group of people get together and verbally abuse you....

Theres no point denying it as its the reason a lot of people leave this site.

i'm not accusing you mate, but I'm sure someone of your knowledge is aware of it.....

As to the "told you so threads" they are posted by many on here..even those in the "gang"...Doesnt make it right i dont think !

Comment

Yeah Matty, not overly keen on these threads either, for the simple reason that it will stop people commenting on things for fear of having their words dragged up if they don't turn out to be correct.
          What i was trying to say was i could understand why he did it.
          Do agree we are all Rs and can't understand anyone is really happy about a defeat.
          I have re-read all the comments today and agree with you and Benny, especially the last line of his post that i missed yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
            Surely posting on a message board is all about opinions or am I missing something. Every one has one, some are more evidenced than others and debate is a good thing. If you disagree with something evidence your thoughts don't just come out with not a supporter etc.

For what it's worth never seen the hype with Buzacky and yesterday was one of the worst individual performances by a Rangers players I have seen in 40 years.
            Yes your missing something, its nothing to do with debating on a forum its to do with people posting I told you so threads. As if they want to be proved right even if it means us losing.

This isn't directed at Dazzer entirely just seems to be a common occurence on here.

Some of the posts on this site have been cringeworthy and embarrassing recently.

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
              "One good game in 10".
              F*** me, did OK v Newcastle and was out best player v MK, before that he hadn't started since Everton and Wigan and set up our only goal v Wigan when he has an excellent game. You said he wouldn't even make the 25
              Sure you'd rather have Derry back
              I expect all our players to look good against a frigging league 1 side, which no one bloody well did unless you was at a different game to me.

Once again this is going to go round in circles. My opinion differs from the masses so this will turn into a battle of the keyboards which quite frankly I don't have the time for. Baring injuries I don't think he'll start again for the club so this will be a debate that I think Mark Hughes side with me on not that it really matters.

Diakite will be starting against Fulspam with Buzz back on the bench. Contracts up at the end of the season and unless we are relegated I doubt it'll be renewed. Doubt we'll see him make an impact from the bench and we have no more fixtures left against weak Premiership sides. Purely my opinion but hey what do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                All I was after initially was a debate but it turned into a slanging and abuse match directed at me. Don't ever intend on trying to make out I know it all, certainly not my intentions. Also not the greatest at putting my argument down via my keyboard either.

I'm 34 been a season ticket holder since I was 4 I think. I'm not gloating in anyway shape or form. Unless the missus is on my case I travel the length and depth of this country to watch my team, more than half the ####ing keyboard warriors on here do yet because my opinion differs I'm less of a fan. That's whats laughable.
                Last edited by Dazzer1977; 12-02-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

I'm not a grown man. My opinion differs which clearly makes me an insecure little man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    I'm not a grown man. My opinion differs which clearly makes me an insecure little man.
                    Not very good at reading are you? If you actually read my post I said that the patheticness was with regards the need to gloat in our teams failures, not that your opinion differs.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Not very good at reading are you? If you actually read my post I said that the patheticness was with regards the need to gloat in our teams failures, not that your opinion differs.
                      If you read my posts I'm hardly gloating. Clearly pointing out that we lost because certain players are either not good enough or under performing. In my original post I said Barton, SWP and Hall as well as Buzz not good enough. All the groupies have just simply picked up on my the fact that I've put Buzz in the title of the thread and followed on from when I disagreed whilst all and sundry were smashing one out over his good performance against a very poor Wigan side!

We lost yesterday and are in a relegation dog fight. Buzz simply isn't good enough. Unless we have injuries I doubt he'd start another game. Or shall still have a conversation about his very good freekick and decent game against a poor Wigan side and a average game against a division one side in the FA Cup.

Comment

Don't understand why Dazzer is getting abuse, not that long ago this board was populated by posters having wet pants when we were losing to prove to everyone that their view that NW was out of his depth was the correct one.
                        Posters were crucifying NW for playing favourites, out of his depth or poor substitutions. His departure was hailed as some kind of vindication by those who had it in for him. Even those who supported NW migrated towards the view that him going was good.
                        In light of what has occured in the recent past, the fact Dazzer simply believes AB is not good enough is hardly high treason.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                          Don't understand why Dazzer is getting abuse, not that long ago this board was populated by posters having wet pants when we were losing to prove to everyone that their view that NW was out of his depth was the correct one.
                          Posters were crucifying NW for playing favourites, out of his depth or poor substitutions. His departure was hailed as some kind of vindication by those who had it in for him. Even those who supported NW migrated towards the view that him going was good.
                          In light of what has occured in the recent past, the fact Dazzer simply believes AB is not good enough is hardly high treason.
                          WARNING: Using language that goes against the masses makes you liable to not have a voice on this messageboard. Get your coat and leave now!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            Don't insult your fellow-posters,
                            target the players instead,
                            most of them deserve it.
                            Target the players instead they deserve it?
                            If a joke not funny

Comment

Working...
                            X