Strikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikers

Am i the only one who thinks we need 2/3 more in the summer.I base this on the fact of BZ,HH and the Pansies ages.We need some younger blood for future in.
    Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 10-02-2012, 02:46 PM.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

I can see where you're coming from Gtleighsr3.BZ,DC and HH ARE 30,31 AND 34,and I feel we need someone or two like Hoilett,Moses or Matt Phillips who I'm surprised we didn't go for in the window.I think Olly thought we were going to make a move for him.Scoring goals for fun at the moment****

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
      I can see where you're coming from Gtleighsr3.BZ,DC and HH ARE 30,31 AND 34,and I feel we need someone or two like Hoilett,Moses or Matt Phillips who I'm surprised we didn't go for in the window.I think Olly thought we were going to make a move for him.Scoring goals for fun at the moment****
      Sorry,don't know what the four asterisks after "moment" are all about.I didn't intend any expletives.

Comment

30/31 is nothing age wise to the modern day footballer. they say strikers best years are between late twenties and early thirties, BZ and DC are in there prime as strikers.

Comment

jordan the collosus of rhodes n gary super hoopsa hooper............i rest may case!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
            30/31 is nothing age wise to the modern day footballer. they say strikers best years are between late twenties and early thirties, BZ and DC are in there prime as strikers.
            I always remember hearing this too.

Comment

Working...
            X