No announcement yet.

Table predictor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would they allow the season to finish without all games finishing, seems so on yours. Or have they just decided on merseyside they don't want to play each other anymore?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

fark me i got us staying up on last game of season by losing 3-1 to man city. we stayed up by a goal and city won the league by 4 goals. us wolves and blackburn all on 32 points

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
        fark me i got us staying up on last game of season by losing 3-1 to man city. we stayed up by a goal and city won the league by 4 goals. us wolves and blackburn all on 32 points
        Doesn't sound too unlike what will probably happen.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Mine looks a bit like this....

Maybe been a little generous to some teams but the top of the league looks interesting. Man City by goal difference and I feel harsh on Wigan but they are not very good to be honest!
          http://mobro.co/dantashtic
          http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

I've been more positive with my predictions but still tried to be realistic. Anyway were safe lol

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              Would they allow the season to finish without all games finishing, seems so on yours. Or have they just decided on merseyside they don't want to play each other anymore?
              Ooh biatch ! Get you..

Seems this fixture is actually missing from the template, hadn't noticed it before. Its not on others calcs either (as seen on danarnie's prediction) But who cares about them anyway, it was unimportant at the time coz my focus was on us, and frankly its still unimportant to me now.

Its interesting to go through the predictor because if anyone is worried, at least this gives it some reasoning why we might go down or how we might survive, rather than just burying your head in the sand and crossing fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                Ooh biatch ! Get you..

Seems this fixture is actually missing from the template, hadn't noticed it before. Its not on others calcs either (as seen on danarnie's prediction) But who cares about them anyway, it was unimportant at the time coz my focus was on us, and frankly its still unimportant to me now.

Its interesting to go through the predictor because if anyone is worried, at least this gives it some reasoning why we might go down or how we might survive, rather than just burying your head in the sand and crossing fingers.
                Im totally positive about staying up i really am. Yeah were gonna miss Cisse for some really important games but i really do feel this weekend will be the turning point for our season. Taarabt i reckon will be on fire this weekend and they say luck evens itself out over a season. True you have to make your own luck and so far we've had none but i fancy a 3-0 win saturday.

:leaking: I'll just get me coat

Comment

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
                  Im totally positive about staying up i really am. Yeah were gonna miss Cisse for some really important games but i really do feel this weekend will be the turning point for our season. Taarabt i reckon will be on fire this weekend and they say luck evens itself out over a season. True you have to make your own luck and so far we've had none but i fancy a 3-0 win saturday.

:leaking: I'll just get me coat
                  I am positive we will too mate. Yes, you can look at alot of our stats (that, admittedly, do make dire reading!) and be all down beat, but I think theres a new buzz about the place since Sparky has taken over. Before Cisse's red we looked really good, and I am confident we will pick up another 5 wins this season, plus the odd draw, and we will be safe.

We certainly wont have done it the easier way, but Im sure we will do it
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    I am positive we will too mate. Yes, you can look at alot of our stats (that, admittedly, do make dire reading!) and be all down beat, but I think theres a new buzz about the place since Sparky has taken over. Before Cisse's red we looked really good, and I am confident we will pick up another 5 wins this season, plus the odd draw, and we will be safe.

We certainly wont have done it the easier way, but Im sure we will do it
                    Totally agree matty and i reckon we can pick up points against Arsenal and Spuds at home. We have to remember all the new players havent started to gel yet and im sure when they do were gonna have a decent team. My only worry is centre midfield. If we had Ali playing in this team we would have a pretty good team but at the moment with Buzz injured and Diakite away were left with Joey "I Can't pass for Toffee" Barton and Dezza who's struggling at this level. Really hope Buzz is fit for the weekend but i'm buzzing to see what Adel does this weekend. The way he's reacted and played in the last few games i take my hat off to him. Never in my wildest dreams did i ever think i would see him charging back to defend. His whole attitude since he got back in the side has been spot on and he could be the big difference for us now

Comment

I've been saying all season that no matter how much we are struggling, we have got ourselves into match winning positions so many times and the stats support that. Some of the other teams at the bottom aren't even giving themselves a chance to throw leads away.
                      I have the bottom 4 all failing to reach the 30 points mark
                      Wigan, Blackburn and Bolton down with Wolves up on goal difference. We finish 15th with a comfortable 39 points and I collect my fortune from Paddy Power for being Mystic Meg
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

It crashed on me but we were 13 points clear of danger with 8 games to go on 35 points, maybe I was a bit too generous with our results !

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
                          We finished 4th in mine, however all other matches were cancelled. May be slightly biased
                          I like it, im going with you..

Comment

I would think it was a waste of a few hours time, as no-one is going to get it right.

Comment

I'm not doing it again......we were relegated on 31 points along with Blackburn & Wigan

Comment

I did it and we got relegated after a points deduction :(

Comment

Working...
                                X