Those convinced we are relegated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
    Well, i have had plenty of bets in the past for us to go up when we've been in the lower divisions and lost everyone,i did't even have a bet last year and lost out because we went up,so the odds on us going down now are pretty low i'd say,because i've had a bet,so you should be pleased i have ...
    if your right that your always wrong then we should all club together and repay your bet

Comment

I wouldn't bet on us to go down or stay up.... it's too close to call. I presume the people who are sure we're staying up believe that our results will pick up over next several games based on a new manager and some new personnel. That's a reasonable enough way to look at things but it's entirely possible that it's still not enough to save us.
      Looking at our record or mini-league against the current bottom 8 (Villa to Wigan) is pretty damning.....

P10 W2 D4 L4 F12 A20

We have only 4 more games left in that "mini league" and 3 of them are away. Basically, to stay up we'll need to produce and sustain a marked upturn in form and results, plus, we are going to need to take points off higher ranking teams too....

Of course it can be done but surely it's not surprising that some folks think we could fall short?

Comment

Originally posted by WallingfordR View Post
        Go to Betfair and avail yourself of the 3.25 (11/5) for us to be relegated.
        If your so convinced at least your get your summer holiday paid for.
        How can anyone be convined we 'are' relegated when the season has not finished? Who has a time machine? You can't be relegated until you are actually relegated so how can anyone be convinced we 'are' relegated? I thought we were still in the Premiership?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          How can anyone be convined we 'are' relegated when the season has not finished? Who has a time machine? You can't be relegated until you are actually relegated so how can anyone be convinced we 'are' relegated? I thought we were still in the Premiership?
          but as much positive spin you put on it we are getting close to the crunch so its bound to come up now and again
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Anyone who bets on their own team to lose or get relegated,
            is a ####a and not a 'proper fan'!

Comment

Originally posted by JonDoeman View Post
              Anyone who bets on their own team to lose or get relegated,
              is a ####a and not a 'proper fan'!
              a c@nt to be precise.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Im not convinced we're down yet, but i think we're gonna beed needing some other results to go our way...

As for betting against your own team...No Chance..even if we were bottom..

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  but as much positive spin you put on it we are getting close to the crunch so its bound to come up now and again
                  'are'? really?

Comment

Some of our 'fans' disgust me.I believe we'll be fine.We have enough quality now to make an impact now and a good manager at the helm.

Comment

Originally posted by WallingfordR View Post
                      Go to Betfair and avail yourself of the 3.25 (11/5) for us to be relegated.
                      If your so convinced at least your get your summer holiday paid for.
                      I was thinking of posting the same thing, i personally would be happy to lay that all day, not a chance are we going down....

Comment

Originally posted by Droghoop View Post
                        I was thinking of posting the same thing, i personally would be happy to lay that all day, not a chance are we going down....
                        There is a chance, it's called not getting enough points compared to the other teams.

Comment

'are'? really?
                          explain in as many words as you want how we "are not" getting close to a crunch period in our season regarding picking up points. if we carry on with the form we have at present we will be looking to win at a top team when in reality we can't beat the teams around us.......you should be able to get the message!!
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by LOOPYHOOP View Post
                            Some of our 'fans' disgust me.I believe we'll be fine.We have enough quality now to make an impact now and a good manager at the helm.
                            Really? Disgust? Surely people can do what they like with their own money?

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              explain in as many words as you want how we "are not" getting close to a crunch period in our season regarding picking up points. if we carry on with the form we have at present we will be looking to win at a top team when in reality we can't beat the teams around us.......you should be able to get the message!!
                              Thread title....'are'...not possible.....smile, it's someones birthday.

Comment

Thread title....'are'...not possible.....smile, it's someones birthday.
                                the law of averages would suggest so......
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X