Sometimes it is just meant to be....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes it is just meant to be....

that you are relegated. I'm afraid that seems to be our fate this season and no matter what we do or how well we play there is always something that conspires against us.

The list is becoming endless. Cisse Red card (out for 3 must win games), Barton red card against Norwich, Villa penalty, Chelsea Penalty, Newcastle home game-battered them, SWP goal against WBA. So many of these against our relegation rivals as well. Cost us at least 10 points.

I know everyone says these things even themselves out but I think that we have had more than our fair share of bad luck this year.
    :drunk:

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
    that you are relegated. I'm afraid that seems to be our fate this season and no matter what we do or how well we play there is always something that conspires against us.

The list is becoming endless. Cisse Red card (out for 3 must win games), Barton red card against Norwich, Villa penalty, Chelsea Penalty, Newcastle home game-battered them, SWP goal against WBA. So many of these against our relegation rivals as well. Cost us at least 10 points.

I know everyone says these things even themselves out but I think that we have had more than our fair share of bad luck this year.
    Why don't you get behind the team instead of negitive posts????
    Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

We will stay up. Just.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

100% behind the team mate. Seen every game.

Just seems everything conspires against us.....At last Rangers have a forward that looks dangerous, scores on his debut, looks promising for the rest of season going into 4 massive games......sent off. Straight red, 3 game ban. Hulse and Zamora to follow
        :drunk:

Comment

We just gotta keep the faith and keep getting behind the boys every week, Blackburn is another game, lets hope for 3 points!

Comment

I would just like to point out the we are not in the relegation zone.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
              I would just like to point out the we are not in the relegation zone.

Regards.
              I think people are starting to forget that. Plus the fact that we looked good yesterday with 11 men but yet again people love pointing out negatives.:impatient:

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
                100% behind the team mate. Seen every game.

Just seems everything conspires against us.....At last Rangers have a forward that looks dangerous, scores on his debut, looks promising for the rest of season going into 4 massive games......sent off. Straight red, 3 game ban. Hulse and Zamora to follow
                Just because you seen every game does not mean your 100% behind them

Comment

We gotta stay positive and believe our luck will change!

A unified Rangers will stay up imo!

In Sparky we must trust!

Just please no more train wrecks like yesterday!
                  All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Will agree that if there is such a thing as "rub of the green" or "good fortune" we don't seem to be getting it this season. Still a bit to early to predict relegation though.
                    Loads of points to play for and surely our luck has to change sometime? Er... That is, if "Law Of Averages" exist...?

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                      Gives you quite a bit of cred though to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                        maybe he travels allover the place ,to see us lose, so he can moan
                        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                          maybe he travels allover the place ,to see us lose, so he can moan
                          Did say he can't moan just he maybe he not 100% behind them at present

Comment

I think our first half performance was very good based on the fact little time for players to work with each other etc, also very impressed with how we finished the game but mid half hour was poor,

50/50 in my eyes or maybe slightly in our favour to stay up! I think we have enough about us but massive next week!

Very disappointed with some of the fans negativity but that's qpr! few players lack match fitness and team understanding and have been thrown in!!

Comment

Omens are bad to be sure but while there is hope..

Comment

Working...
                              X