Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted........but

Not going to over react.

We are more than capable of picking up another 20 points before the season ends to ensure PL status next season.

Although we lost today and ended up drawing at Villa we have seen enough to warrant optimism. The first and last 15 mins of today's game showed us what MH has brought to the table and it wouldn't surprise me if we go on to win three out of our next five games.

QPR have always struggled against similar teams in terms of league position, size of club, status etc but more often than not pull off a result against all odds when playing better and bigger clubs.

So keep the faith and wins against Fulham and Everton with a draw at Bolton and things will look very different.
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

We are more than capable of picking up another 20 points before the season ends to ensure PL status next season.

Hope you're right

Comment

We won't need 20 points,15-16 should do it but today's game was probably our easiest and we lost!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        We won't need 20 points,15-16 should do it but today's game was probably our easiest and we lost!
        That's the point I'm making. We are S*i* against teams we 'should' win against but pull off results when we shouldn't - Everton away, Stoke away, Chelsh*te at home etc etc. As the season progresses we'll beat a Spurs, a Liverpool and whose knows even Manure at their place.Its been done before and if Blackburn can do it this season then why not us?
        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I'd be feeling a lot more confident if we can play the same in two halves of one game. It's like watching two different teams in hoops.

Comment

Working...
          X