Are we cursed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we cursed??

Starting to wonder whether we will ever be allowed To be a normal footie. Club every time something good happens to us it usually followed by something bad, we were superb till the sending off same vs Norwich , you would think the footballing gods would give us a break, but would appear we have done something so bad in our previous lives

Fk me even last season whilst winning the championship they tried to spoil it for , just wanna be normal

Anyone know if the club had a hidden past that just keeps popping up every time we think we have turned a corner??

Our luck certainly seems to have f###xx off this season
    Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Have we pi**ed off the fa? Refs under orders 0 tolerance with us?

Comment

Maybe I'm the curse. Was reading about the comments before the match, all very positive and I couldn't help but thing what if somebody gets sent off, what if somebody gets injured, what if we get a bad decision etc. etc. Do you want me to stop supporting the team?

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
          Maybe I'm the curse. Was reading about the comments before the match, all very positive and I couldn't help but thing what if somebody gets sent off, what if somebody gets injured, what if we get a bad decision etc. etc. Do you want me to stop supporting the team?
          the only people guaranteed to still be here next season is us, the fans. We will never stop supporting even if we (myself included) can be a tad fickle at times it all stems from a love of our club.

Comment

As a lot will be, just wish we'd catch a break

Comment

Yeah but how many times in past couple of years have we bossed a game for 90 mins and cruised to a comfy victory? I can think of about 4. We seem unable to apply consistent pressure for a whole game and no matter how slick we look or how inept our opponents appear it's almost inevitable that the tide will turn at some point during a game.
              Personally I'd say it's nothing to do with luck or curses it's about having leaders on the pitch and 11 men concentrating for 95 mins.

Comment

Working...
              X