Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by classicFM View Post
    i fear you are spot on , seems to be no fight in the team. We've held on to 1 , 0 s before with 10 men and worse players
    Yeh in championship maybe.

Comment

i fear you are spot on , seems to be no fight in the team. We've held on to 1 , 0 s before with 10 men and worse players
      also we beat that team 3-0 with a championship team away, oh dear

Comment

against worse teams....actually I'm not too sure!

Comment

Zamora was cramping up MH said. He would not sacrifice him for the next game.
          Too bad we did not have a choice.

But I agree we had absolutely no reason to hand them the momentum. We should have kept them back by continuing attacking.

Comment

Everybody keeps saying how bad Wolves are. Actually they had drawn their last four away games, including Tottenham and Arsenal, so I think we were possibly a little too excited about this one. It is their home form which is causing them problem.

Having said that, I still think we would have won easily if not for the sending off.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
              Everybody keeps saying how bad Wolves are. Actually they had drawn their last four away games, including Tottenham and Arsenal, so I think we were possibly a little too excited about this one. It is their home form which is causing them problem.

Having said that, I still think we would have won easily if not for the sending off.
              I think we could have still won it IF we had given it a go before they equalized. HAd we been up 2-0 that would have killed the game as all confidence would have gone out of them. Unfortunately we didn't have the guts to do it. That is what disappoints me the most (besides Cissé ofc).

Comment

Working...
              X