Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes

Honeymoon is over,don't let me down,I called for Warnocks head and Hughes brought in,Big test for him now but let's be honest ,with the squad he has at his disposal now he should keep us up but I put up my hands at this stage,I expected better than this( losing at home to Wolves).

We lost that game on one decision alone plus the failure to then send off Ohara and Bassong who both should have gone too for bookable offences although Bassongs elbow was a straight red ! Playing Prem games with 10 men is near on impossible for sides like us.

Comment

Hughes just said Cisse has put his hands up...........Yeah that was the f**king problem!

Comment

Some of the reports on the match actually agree with Hughes.

Comment

Hulse for Zammy ? why ? was he hurt ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Hulse for Zammy ? why ? was he hurt ?
            calves tightening up

Comment

I think he was getting too tired playing upfront on his own. MH was possibly thinking of next week and wanted to make sure he was fit to face Blackburn.

Comment

Really expected Hughes would give us a big lift,gutted over today,but have faith in him,Hughes to keep us up but expect it to be heart attack nail biting stuff,not help by an awful result today

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Really expected Hughes would give us a big lift,gutted over today,but have faith in him,Hughes to keep us up but expect it to be heart attack nail biting stuff,not help by an awful result today
                  you think so, hmmm, couldn't beat the most out of form team at home with at least 10 million of new "talent" on the pitch.

Comment

Doesn't matter what manager you have, if players keep letting you down, when in control of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                      Doesn't matter what manager you have, if players keep letting you down, when in control of the game.
                      would agree with that if it had been a defender or midfielder off, but not striker, can still play 2 banks of 4 and give them a game, we backed off and paid the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        you think so, hmmm, couldn't beat the most out of form team at home with at least 10 million of new "talent" on the pitch.
                        You say Wolves out of form today means they have won 1 out of 11,same as us.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                          You say Wolves out of form today means they have won 1 out of 11,same as us.
                          but they didn't have 10 million of new players on the pitch and still got a result.

Comment

As I said,really disappointed with Hughes at this moment in time,expected better but I called for him,now he needs to tell his players in no uncertain terms that we can't afford any more stupid sending offs like today again.

Comment

i fear you are spot on , seems to be no fight in the team. We've held on to 1 , 0 s before with 10 men and worse players

Comment

Working...
                              X