Chris Samba still not playing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Samba still not playing!!!

SSN have just said that Steve Kean has just announced that Samba will still not be considered for selection this Saturday.
    They may as well have accepted our offer, gonna be hard for him to go back and the fans to accept him back

Ha ha - Kean said before the cup match that he was having a rest but would be back playing on 1st Feb. Think he seriously underestimated how unhappy the lad is. Relegation candidates best play unsettled and effectively on strike = operation unsettle the enemy a huge success
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I know it's tough to sell to your relegation battle rivals but what did they gain by not selling him, especially if Kean isn't going to select him? With the financial state of that club and the player's desire to get away, I honestly thought we would spring a last minute deal for him, too bad it didn't work out but that's their problem now!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        I know it's tough to sell to your relegation battle rivals but what did they gain by not selling him, especially if Kean isn't going to select him? With the financial state of that club and the player's desire to get away, I honestly thought we would spring a last minute deal for him, too bad it didn't work out but that's their problem now!
        if we stay up can see him being i first summer signig!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Bad business by them they should have sold him and got someone like Bassong in, even if just on loan, bad business, he would have been great for us.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Treating Samba like some little kid

Mugging him off saying 'he will be alright once the window closes, he always does this'

Kean underestimated how bad Samba wanted to leave and will now pay the price

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              Agree mate, if the boot was on the other foot and one of ours refused to play for us, I would want him gone.
              I know player power is wrong but I would rather get a decent fee and move whoever it was out, and get the best replacement i could.No player is bigger than his club.

Comment

Blackburn Rovers, Steve Kean, what a load of plonkers!

Comment

Love the way Kean is always optimistic even when the whole place is falling apart around him! Reminds me of that Iraqi general when we invaded a few years back..
                  Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Must be great at Ewood Park these days, bet Kean don't push his luck with Samba He is a beast
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

who reckon Steve Kean will still be in change of Blackburn next season

Comment

I guess from their point of view it made a lot of sense to keep our defence weak, even if he doesn’t play for them again and they sell him for less than the 7m offered by QPR

Comment

They wanted him to go to Spurs not us...da fools.

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
                            Love the way Kean is always optimistic even when the whole place is falling apart around him! Reminds me of that Iraqi general when we invaded a few years back..
                            Hahaha

Baghdad Bob

BORKED

Comment

With that slightly pained smile Kean always looks like the boy at primary school who has just dropped something v v smelly in his pants but dare not tell the teacher...

Comment

Working...
                              X