Our worst game this season tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our worst game this season tonight

This was an awful performance and I have great difficulties to single out someone who had a good game. There was something really wrong how the manager set this up. We were so lucky with the 2 goals we scored which gave us this point. But 1 point away from home is not enough anymore. Compared to this game we are bound to have better game on saturday.

Originally posted by ILTA View Post
    This was an awful performance and I have great difficulties to single out someone who had a good game. There was something really wrong how the manager set this up. We were so lucky with the 2 goals we scored which gave us this point. But 1 point away from home is not enough anymore. Compared to this game we are bound to have better game on saturday.
    I think you need to go home and get some kip mate.

Whilst you do that, Im off to have a chat with my fridge as I want to hear a bit more sense than your post has provided me with.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Whilst you do that, Im off to have a chat with my fridge as I want to hear a bit more sense than your post has provided me with.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Worst than our 6-0 defeat to foolham ?

I thought we played quite well, yes we were under a lot of pressure but considering it was virtualy a new team out there we did ok...
          A good point gained imo and i'm expecting a far better performance against Wolves....
          We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

jesus.....there is some dummy rangers fans....that point might keep us up!!!!

Comment

Players need to gel and Villa were superb tonight as a team.

I expected us to lose today and to come away from Villa with a point is a very good result for us.

Adel will create chances and so will Bobby, it will get better as the games will go on.

Comment

4 pts from the last two games is the form we are looking at to stay up. win your homes and nick valuable points away. villa are a decent team and i'm well happy with tonights result. the first goal was'nt lucky ...it was a good goal. yes we were blessed with the second but we've had some sithe luck in the past so to me it equals itself out. we were the much better team for the first 30mins and were overan for the majority of the next 60 but it was'nt the worst we've played this season!!
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Was a game of so many errors, on both sides, but I thought we got the ball into the final third and into the oppo's box more often than a lot of our previous games.

Lots of defensive mistakes and they didn't punish us, still think we play too deep. I also thought Keane looked sharp for his age, worried me each time he got the ball on the edge of the box.

Comment

Our fans were super as well tonight, could hear them load and clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                      Was a game of so many errors, on both sides, but I thought we got the ball into the final third and into the oppo's box more often than a lot of our previous games.

Lots of defensive mistakes and they didn't punish us, still think we play too deep. I also thought Keane looked sharp for his age, worried me each time he got the ball on the edge of the box.

He kept finding space between the defence and midfield, very tricky little bu**er

Comment

villa have some good players. stephen ireland is deffo getting back to some very good form and that young bannon lad looks decent also.
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I reckon Villa would have taken all 3 points tonight from 14-15 other teams in this league. For me it showed great spirit to hold on against a team who were on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by ILTA View Post
                            Lol....New Players, new manager.....Good.... if not great point. As already said 4 points 2 games.....Im Happy as kcuf...... GET REAL MATE, could be a lot worse.

Comment

To the person who started this thread .........

Go away............and play with your LEGO.

Comment

Working...
                              X