Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    POSITIVES:

Cisse looks class but too often tonight was on his own because he is too fast for his own team - can't wait to see him feed off Zamora's knock downs

Onouha looks very assured and gives us just the muscle we need in central defence

I'm not a fan but fair play Mackie looked gd on the ball tonight (his miss aside)

OK so we lost a 2 goal lead but they had 70% possession, something like 23 shots and half a dozen penalty appeals including a stone-waller when it hit Derry's raised arms

Barton had a good-ish game

Sets us up brilliantly for Wolves

Bottom three have all lost over the last two days

The Canaries aren't singing tonight

Hulse wasn't actually embarrassing

NEGATIVES

Taiwoo may come from AC Milan but Clint Hill would have stopped some of those crosses. We seem to have another full back like Traore who wants to bomb forward which is great but ONLY IN POSSESSION - OTHERWISE GET BACK. Sure Hughes will work on that tho.

We badly need Adel/ Buz/ Diakte/ someone just to put their foot on the ball in the centre of the park and get some ball retention going. Hopefully we will have that against Wolves.

OVERALL

Wd have bitten your arm off for a point before the game with all the players we have out. I mean look at our bench tonight. On balance a point gained not two dropped imho.
    We look at the game from behind the same pair of glasses. Spot on.

Comment

Possitive........1. Seeing our little QPR being the most active team in the transfer market. SSN every hour.
      2. every player saying they belive the clubs owners have massive plans for our club.
      3. Top players I could only dream about a year or 15 ago playing for our club.

Neg......1....people who dont relise how lucky we are.....read the sunday league tables and see how many big clubs are in the **** big time. we could be there!!!!

Comment

Was a bit disappointed Taiwo, just before the game a French guy with very good knowledge of Ligue 1 told me he was overrated and bad with the ball. His play today somewhat confirmed that but hopefully we see a big improvement. Certainly has fantastic speed and strength.

Comment

Negatives: Taiwo looks like his going to need time to adapt to the EPL. was out of position and didn't look like he knew whether he was coming or going. hope that was just debut nerves.

Positives: debut goal for cisse. always good to get it out the way and only had to wait 11 minutes for it. should give him a good confidence boost.

onouha had a good game but for bent getting infront of him but bent has made a career doing that. But most notably for me was the determination and bravery he showed late on in the game throwing his head at n'zogbia's shot. many players would have put there hands in front of there face (derry) or just leaned away from it. Sure his going to be a great signing for us.

1 point gained

Comment

2very negatives Derry & Mackie both awfull .derry just can't cut it player are too mobile always lacking as for Mackie charging round the pitch ain't good enough and his miss looks even worse on T.V

Comment

A decent point considering we had three players making their debuts, are extremely thin in midfield at the moment and had Rob Hulse on the pitch. Roll on Wolves.

Comment

Working...
              X