Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Mackie miss from 4 yards?

Open goal, 2 points lost.

Those kind of chances only come along once a season. A proper prem player would of buried it.

Yea its all Mackie's fault we didn't win......unbelievable.
    rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

I very rarely say this but apart from that miss thought he had a good game tonight. when he got the ball he actually thought about what to do with it rather than just head down and running into trouble. Big improvement I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
        Open goal, 2 points lost.

Those kind of chances only come along once a season. A proper prem player would of buried it.
        Because he is ****

Comment

He couldn't adjust his feet or get out of its way. I actually think if hed jumped out the way it would've gone in.

I agree with stainrod though, Mackie did do better. It was less chariots of fire and more composed play. MH has clearly been advising him as it is an improvement, similar to that seen in smith recently.

Comment

Had he scored...

I think that we'd have claimed all 3pts.. whether it would have been deserved or not is open to debate...

Comment

How did Aston Villa miss all these chances they had in the 2nd half!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                I very rarely say this but apart from that miss thought he had a good game tonight. when he got the ball he actually thought about what to do with it rather than just head down and running into trouble. Big improvement I thought.
                Must of watched a different game to me looked the same . Cant win a header for toffee doesn't bring anything to the game what so ever personally don't think he is good enough for premiership and i agree any premiership player should be smashing them in the net . :yush:

Comment

Nando wouldn't have missed that one..

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                    How did Aston Villa miss all these chances they had in the 2nd half!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Not our problem

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                      Nando wouldn't have missed that one..
                      JOKES!

Comment

your having a bobble mate that ball by swp was hit at 100 mph split second reaction for that, cant blame 1 man on a draw our midfield is at 6's and 7's thats where we lost the game.

Comment

Well I've seen some proven prem players miss easy chances, it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjack92 View Post
                            Must of watched a different game to me looked the same . Cant win a header for toffee doesn't bring anything to the game what so ever personally don't think he is good enough for premiership and i agree any premiership player should be smashing them in the net . :yush:
                            i agree he isn't good enough i even thought that in the championship but im just trying to be fair to the bloke - imho he looked generally more composed than normal which admittedly is not saying a huge amount, but always good to see a new manager improving a player.

Comment

Mackie did have a better game, he seemed to get supported better, especially with Cisse, and btw I didn't say it was his fault we didn't win, it was just one stand out chance that we had (some seem to interpet posts in a very naive way) and I was just expressing a normal disappointed reaction to that missed chance which could of put the game to bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X