Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    and now they rumoured to be lining up holt to replace him
    Isn't there a rumour of him going to Everton?? Sure I've seen it somewhere, could be bow locks of course.
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

This one also not too chuffed:

You're a two-bob disloyal c***, Bobby Z, and as someone who's always stood up for you as a great player when your "complex" personality has let you down, I'm disgusted: chucking away a first choice role at a top half club for the bench in the second division, and with it your prospects of playing for England in the Euros. All for the dough when you're already a multi-millionaire. What a ****. That's all.

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/...#ixzz1l36j22xw

Comment

Holt is a non starter. Enquiry was made but there will be no follow up.

Comment

Your fellow tarquins don't sound terribly happy old chap?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            telegraph, which seems quite plugged into qpr, says fee has been agreed and we are in process of discussing personal terms. this now seems to be the consensus from other sources too. if the 4m someone else mentions is true then that's v gd business by us - 9m, not so good...
            Cheers Stainrod agree great bizz for us at the price

Comment

They are panicking because we've sold a striker and not yet confirmed one in.. They are severely jumping the gun. We wouldnt sell our main striker to rivals or do business with Hughes if something wasn't coming inwards. They all panic and talk crap. Apparently 2 names will be confirmed tonight?

Comment

Must be gutted!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  This one also not too chuffed:

You're a two-bob disloyal c***, Bobby Z, and as someone who's always stood up for you as a great player when your "complex" personality has let you down, I'm disgusted: chucking away a first choice role at a top half club for the bench in the second division, and with it your prospects of playing for England in the Euros. All for the dough when you're already a multi-millionaire. What a ****. That's all.

Read more: http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/topics/...#ixzz1l36j22xw
                  Was that signed 'Outraged of Putney'??
                  2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarquin-Rupert Al Fayed View Post
                    They are panicking because we've sold a striker and not yet confirmed one in.. They are severely jumping the gun. We wouldnt sell our main striker to rivals or do business with Hughes if something wasn't coming inwards. They all panic and talk crap. Apparently 2 names will be confirmed tonight?
                    I agree that would be managerial suicide and maybe prem too, to not have replacements lined up.
                    Be interesting to see who you get

Comment

Think theyve realised theyre slowly turning into noisy neighbours
                      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Reporter at LR has said that the 90k a week demands are aload of tosh.
                        Yep, bo****ks paper talk as usual.

To be honest I think 4 million for the transfer is fair. Would expect him on about 40-50 k a week with a pretty hefty signing on fee too.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
                          Yep, bo****ks paper talk as usual.

To be honest I think 4 million for the transfer is fair. Would expect him on about 40-50 k a week with a pretty hefty signing on fee too.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                          X