No announcement yet.

Have a feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we could get Tevez for 4months on loan until the end of the season but we have to pay 100% of his salary should we bite or is that just to much??

I never thought I would say this given some of the stick I have given Chelsea mates but I would say pay it

Comment

Tevez wouldnt be match ft till May!Hes been playing golf and eating corned beef sarnies for the past 3 months in Belgrano land
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        Tevez wouldnt be match ft till May!Hes been playing golf and eating corned beef sarnies for the past 3 months in Belgrano land
        Looks like this at the moment, close to match fitness as you can see
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
          Tevez again. Get a hold of yourselves will you (and not in a self pleasure sense Facto!).
          Lol. I'm not saying I think they are planning it, only I don't think its as far fetched as they make out. He would have to provide his own burgers and face cream though.

I personally don't want him as he wouldn't give a sh1t about QPR and will just pass the time.

Comment

Nigel Quashie?

Comment

Originally posted by Del;800274[B
              ]Possibly RSC.[/B] Or I can actually imagine there could be discussions about Tevez for 6 months. It sounds ridiculous on paper, but in reality it would possibly suit all parties. He's not transfering out of City this window. They could offload a bad apple to us for 6 month and we in turn pay £60k of his wages. He gets to remind clubs how good he is which will help attract potential buyers in the summer and help him push up the signing on fee....

QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X