No need for Pete anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh please!

On the last message board people said that and now we have moved here and you say the same thing.

If that is the case please tell me why QPR Report is not doing that on his site?

The reason is that you can't change it and the fact it's not in the best interest of the site to do so, I need to provide real stats to companies from time to time.

You say FACT, provide me with it!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Oh please!

On the last message board people said that and now we have moved here and you say the same thing.

If that is the case please tell me why QPR Report is not doing that on his site?

The reason is that you can't change it and the fact it's not in the best interest of the site to do so, I need to provide real stats to companies from time to time.

You say FACT, provide me with it!
      Ha ha!

QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

We will all be waiting for your FACT!

I have a FACT for you, you spend more time on this website than you do on your favourite website. (We all know that's FACT!)

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          We will all be waiting for your FACT!

I have a FACT for you, you spend more time on this website than you do on your favourite website. (We all know that's FACT!)
          But this is my favourite website.
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

QPR Player = Sky Sports News wannabe

Comment

Working...
            X